Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

It's OFFICIAL, badass and a piece of cake

Old 11-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
Blackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Blackened Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It's OFFICIAL, badass and a piece of cake

I just installed my new ARMOR TECH OFFROAD rear bumper and it's badass. I don't mean just by looks either. I feel sorry for the next poor S.O.B. that slams into my rear end, his childrens children will be born in pain. This puppy is SOLID as a rock! Kevins attentiion to fit in finish are most excellent and it made the install a breeze! All in all it took about an hour with playing around while myself and one other person removed the factory bumper and install the new rear bumper. Don't bust my balls too bad on the pic quality, my point and shoot camera is on the fritz and the shop lights made the pics bright. So I apologize in advance.

If your a looking for a QUALITY rear bumper or skid plates or anything else Kevin puts his hands on, this is the place! I cannot say enough on how happy I am. Should you deal with Kevin, you will NOT be disappointed, ARMOR TECH OFFROAD rocks!

Last time I will see this one on there!

Off with the old!

On with the NEW!

On the ground with the new and ready for biznass!

Side shot, excellent fit and finish!

ARMOR TECH OFFROAD, fricken sweet! Thanks again kevin! Anyone that ahs any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
That is really nice looking... clean lines and fits perfect!
Old 11-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
nice!! I love that bumper
X2

One day I will have one
Old 11-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #5
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlurpeeBlueMetallic View Post
That is really nice looking... clean lines and fits perfect!
x2!

Old 11-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #6
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
whats the weight difference? the bumper looks awesome!
Old 11-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #9
83cj is on a distinguished road

83cj's Tacoma Gallery
nice tires too how do they ride. I read some reviews and some were dissatisfied out of round, wont balance, several complained of blowouts on the highway, I want some but am skeptical
Old 11-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #10
Blackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83cj View Post
nice tires too how do they ride. I read some reviews and some were dissatisfied out of round, wont balance, several complained of blowouts on the highway, I want some but am skeptical
I love my Trxus Swampers. I have about 17-18k on them now and they are about half worn. The lifespan is not really long, but I knew that going into it. Balancing was a bitch, but most oversize offroad tires are. Overall wear and ride have been fine, they ride nice. As they are getting lower they are getting a bit louder but not obnocious. I am very happy with them and as you can see from the pics, you can get a 285/75/16 in your spare tire carrier. I am a HUGE Interco tire fan, that's all I have ever run since I put the original Super Swampers on my 1986 truck. Now those were loud as hell. One tip I can give anyone with their tires is rotate, rotate, rotate, rotate, rotate and when doing so cross rotate them. This will cut down on the choppiness and also keep noise to a minimum and wear at a maximum. Consistant tire inflation also and use nitrogen instead of regular air. Nitrogen is much more stable and is also a larger molecule than oxygen/air, thus providing for less slow leaks and less fluctuation in your tire pressure. I don't care what tire you buy if you don't do the maintenance you will never be happy. I would rate the Swamper Trxus M/T on a scale from 1-10 a 9 all day long, almost a 10 IMO.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:45 AM   #11
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man!!!!
Old 12-02-2009, 06:09 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
Very nice, I'll be getting the high clearance version once I save up enough pennies.
Kevins high clearance bumper is a rediculous, serious chunk of metal. You will not be disappoined with it. I just could not bring myself to cut my body. If I was all hardcore and so forth I would have one for sure. When I start on the 85 4Runner I have, I will see if Kevin can make me somthing for that.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:27 AM   #17
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
What does that bumper run in the 'hurt your wallet' department?
Old 12-02-2009, 07:09 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
What does that bumper run in the 'hurt your wallet' department?

Quite reasonable actually for the quality, mine with the hitch added on was 650.00. If you go to the main forum page and scroll down on the left hand side and click on ARMOR TECH OFFROAD, Kevin has all of the pricing with options etc. You can get lights installed, hitch can be hidden. Or contact FIRE931 directly through PM and Kevin will work with you, great guy and a great quality product.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:11 AM   #19
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
beefy!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:28 AM   #20
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
That is fuggin AWSOME!!!