Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

ATO Front Skid Plate

Old 03-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #61
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you like it!!! Thanks!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #62
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in front skid...
Old 05-09-2012, 09:30 AM   #63
hotrodman is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
hotrodman's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome skids!

Free bump -
These skids work very well, had the full weight of the truck on them several times this weekend. They are now broken in well, some good scratches and a few gouges, but no bending. Great product!

Old 06-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #64
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OP, do you still make these skids?
Old 06-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #65
Bones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bones2Blood002's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna go ahead for Kevin. Of course he does and hell be glad to get u one. I will be another one to vouch for the skid. Bulletproof.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #66
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvtheMountains View Post
OP, do you still make these skids?
Yup we sure do. Don't have any in stock at the moment but it's no problem to get them made up.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #67
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones2Blood002 View Post
I'm gonna go ahead for Kevin. Of course he does and hell be glad to get u one. I will be another one to vouch for the skid. Bulletproof.
Thanks!
Old 06-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #68
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How much and what kind of timeframe to get one at my door? I'm super interested. Respond here or through pm, I will be watching.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #69
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much and what kind of timeframe to get one at my door? I'm super interested. Respond here or through pm, I will be watching.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arm...kid-plate.html
Old 06-12-2012, 04:10 AM   #70
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Old 06-12-2012, 04:14 AM   #71
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Old 06-12-2012, 05:15 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Okay so I don't know if I understand the ad right, but I put in an order then wait for enough people to order to make a "batch"? Is that when it is $289? If so, is there anyone else already waiting?
If this is the case, I would start making them upon the first order and then have a batch ready ahead of time. You have money locked up in stock, but quicker turn around time. Anyway, let me know. I'm interested.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #73
BIG DADDY

Sorry I think that was an old post I gave you...pm him or call him for answers
Old 06-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #75
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay so I don't know if I understand the ad right, but I put in an order then wait for enough people to order to make a "batch"? Is that when it is $289? If so, is there anyone else already waiting?
If this is the case, I would start making them upon the first order and then have a batch ready ahead of time. You have money locked up in stock, but quicker turn around time. Anyway, let me know. I'm interested.
Sorry for the late reply. We produce these on a regular basis however every now and then we've run group buys on them to do discounted pricing.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #76
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
This thing is great. Super heavy, super strong. Thanks Kevin.
Thanks!
Old 09-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #77
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
We need a GB going, I need a full set