Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

Armortech Bumper v.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Armortech Bumper v.

Round 1: Armortech Rear Bumper vs. 2005 Tundra Front Bumper

And the winner is Armortech! I'll have to go get a quote for a can of black spray paint so that I can properly make a vehicle claim.

Here's how it happened, I was stopped in traffic, he attempted to merge quickly into the traffic, he checked for oncoming traffic, but not for existing traffic, and then floored it right into me. He hit my driver's side bumper corner with his driver's side bumper. He might have been going about 15 mph by the time he hit me.

Unfortunately, my L1 vertibrate took the majority of the damage. I have a compression fracture and will need (or have already gotten ) a bunch of x-rays, an MRI, followup visits, a trip to the ER, and physical therapy. This is going to be expensive. Luckily, the other driver had insurance, so I hope to not be out of pocket on any of this and the doctors expect no long term ill effects from the compression fracture.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:56 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you're ok (for the most part) Hotdog.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:59 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
man i know all about the back stuff im going threw it right now back shots killin the nerves .. its alot of fun not good luck man
Old 05-05-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you're ok. I had a compression fracture of my L1 vertebrae 7 or 8 years ago. Stick to the PT, go to the gym, spend a lot of time building up your core strength, and you'll be fine. I had some problems with sciatica after my accident, but it cleared up in time. You may also want to invest in a nice mattress too... My back would be pretty stiff in the morning until I replaced my mattress with a tempurpedic style one.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be sleeping in a back brace for a few weeks. I've got PT scheduled for tomorrow and will likely be stuck going until they officially release me. My wife is a physical therapist and has been all over me about getting well and strictly following all doctor's orders.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
damn your bumper fared better than you. sorry to hear about that
Old 05-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
just noticed this.... glad the bumper held up but sorry to hear about your back! hope you get to feeling better soon!
Old 05-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'll be sleeping in a back brace for a few weeks. I've got PT scheduled for tomorrow and will likely be stuck going until they officially release me. My wife is a physical therapist and has been all over me about getting well and strictly following all doctor's orders.

As a fellow physical therapist, I approve of your wife.