Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

The latest full on rear bumper build by ATO!

Old 05-25-2010, 03:20 PM   #21
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkyuppie View Post
whats up with the car in the back ground!!!!!!! also bad ass bumper well done, price?????

he backed into it with the bumper
Old 05-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #22
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
man that is so sick looking. looks very well built to. definitly the most creative/functional bumper ive ever seen.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #23
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I gt one for my 1st gen??
Old 05-25-2010, 06:08 PM   #24
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for all the compliments guys! i really enjoyed building this bumper since it was something that strayed away for the normal builds i do.

as for the car in the background.... i took those pictures at our fire house parking lot, the car was flipped to set up training for some new guys in extrication.

as far as a 1st gen goes... bring it on over! i'd love to build one for it!
Old 05-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #26
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #27
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't even noticed the car in the background I was so impressed with the bumper, lol.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #29
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
that shit is crazy man.....definitely good work and design
Old 05-26-2010, 05:17 AM   #31
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys
Old 05-26-2010, 05:20 AM   #32
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
thanks guys
whats the price?
Old 05-26-2010, 05:59 AM   #34
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
this particular build ended up pretty high, however there were a few details that caused a price increase that don't apply to normal bumpers. the bumper itself is priced normal with the options is has, then the swing out is priced separate. this particular swing out ended up costing somewhere around $800

before you guys go off the deep end about pricing think about it like this......

i was speaking with a local welder guy over the weekend about the bumper. he told me that in his shop he no longer will "design" anything. the customer must bring the design to him ready to be built. he said, and it made since after i listened to it, that people only want to pay for the actual work being done, and don't expect to pay for all the design time that goes into building something.

on our standard bumpers there really isn't any design time that goes into them since we have templates and whatnot to build off of, however on something custom like this it takes some time to draw out the idea and make everything fit just right.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:19 AM   #35
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
That has to be the most functional bumper Ive ever seen.

Thats some pretty break through shit man
Old 05-26-2010, 06:20 AM   #36
Everyday Trollin'
LaTeM is just really niceLaTeM is just really niceLaTeM is just really niceLaTeM is just really niceLaTeM is just really nice
Name: MeTaL
LaTeM's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to LaTeM Send a message via AIM to LaTeM Send a message via Yahoo to LaTeM Send a message via Skype™ to LaTeM
holy crap that's awesome, but whys there a forsale sticker on it already?
Old 05-26-2010, 06:23 AM   #37
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
that's pretty sweet. wish i had a use for something like this,but not where i'm at. maybe in the future once i pay of this truck and dedicate stritcly to wheeling adventures I could make myself one.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:33 AM   #38
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTeM View Post
holy crap that's awesome, but whys there a forsale sticker on it already?
the truck in the picture is my truck.. it is for sale. i just had that bumper bolted on my truck to test fit all the swing out components.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #40
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Didn't even noticed the car in the background I was so impressed with the bumper, lol.
X2.... NICE work Kevin!!