LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Armor Tech Offroad

Notices

The latest full on rear bumper build by ATO!

Old 04-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #81
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be possible to make this bumper be able to carry two 255/85 spare tires and the high-lift jack?
Old 04-16-2011, 11:54 AM   #82
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly.... I'd have to do some measuring first to make sure, it would be really close to mount both and still have the taillights visible.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #83
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Possibly.... I'd have to do some measuring first to make sure, it would be really close to mount both and still have the taillights visible.
Alright awesome, I'll be placing one big ass order from you toward the end of August when I get back from basic.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #84
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good... I'll do some looking into that setup and let you know.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Sounds good... I'll do some looking into that setup and let you know.
Thanks man I appreciate it.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:58 PM   #87
gryllswannabe is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Crew Chief, 4th Fighter Wing, 4th Maintenance Group, 4th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, 336th AMU
Name: Larry
gryllswannabe's Tacoma Gallery
Can you produce that setup (with the swing out) in a tube design for a first gen? Any discount for the truck used for design and development?
Old 07-09-2011, 12:04 AM   #88
gryllswannabe is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Crew Chief, 4th Fighter Wing, 4th Maintenance Group, 4th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, 336th AMU
Name: Larry
gryllswannabe's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to mention that I will be buying this bumper and swing away for my '10 Taco when I get back from Japan (approx. 4 years)
Old 07-09-2011, 08:58 AM   #89
SoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really nice

Air Force: Tactical Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Justin
SoftShellTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Larry(gryllswannabe) for asking, but I want to expand on that question.

Kevin(fire931), I have been looking into a tire carrier style rear bumper for the first gens and nothing looks right to me for my truck, as far as the direction I am taking it in and the style parts that will be used. I was hoping to use a tube style rear bumper with a swing away tire carrier like the one you have for the second gens only minus the plate look. When I get my car back from the shop I will be more than happy to make the short trip up to Lexington to drop the truck off with what you decide is a good start off price for R&D and feel free to experiment(side bed cutting, tailgate trimming, etc) and get it "right". Because from the products I have seen you fab you just know what goes with what truck, as far as style, purpose, practicality and really the whole gambit.

-Justin
Old 11-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #91
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care how long it takes. This will be mine. That's THE baddest ass bumper I've ever seen!
Old 01-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #92
Afraz is on a distinguished road
Afraz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump For Awesomeness, too bad there arent any for an 03 XD
Old 01-23-2013, 08:32 AM   #94
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
This is a hi clearance wrap around rear. We won't be back up to manufacturing these until later this spring. We'll post a new thread once they are ready to go!
Old 04-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #95
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorTech View Post
This is a hi clearance wrap around rear. We won't be back up to manufacturing these until later this spring. We'll post a new thread once they are ready to go!
Any update on when you might start manufacturing the hi clearance wrap around rear bumpers again?
Old 04-22-2013, 07:19 AM   #96
ArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shedArmorTech is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
ArmorTech's Tacoma Gallery
I do not have an estimated date of when these will be ready to go. For now you can add yourself to the wait list on our website here if you'd like to be emailed when more information is available.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:30 AM   #97
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info - added to the waiting list.