Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Armor

Notices

===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #702
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-09-2013, 02:48 PM   #703
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
LSK Fab Weld-on Front tube bumper:
Old 05-13-2013, 12:37 PM   #705
jonpopexxx is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
jonpopexxx's Tacoma Gallery
New Bumper for the 2nd Gen. Turned out pretty awesome

Old 05-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #706
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it needs more room for body flex?
Old 05-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Looks like it needs more room for body flex?
Couldnt agree more!
Old 05-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #708
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonpopexxx View Post
Just got started on the bumper fab for my 2nd gen!
Decent lines but a bit too bulky and needs room for body flex.... and how does it mount???? I still see the aluminum crush bar that would need to be removed to mount an aftermarket bumper.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #709
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Decent lines but a bit too bulky and needs room for body flex.... and how does it mount???? I still see the aluminum crush bar that would need to be removed to mount an aftermarket bumper.
I need to drop it down so its not so close to the body. Thats a must. Mounts up with 3/8" brackets that bolt to frame. Crush bar will have to be removed. I was just using it to fit the bumper shell. I was thinking it was a little too bulky as well, but in person its a little better. Pictures are hard to show perspective. I was thinking about shortening the overall height of it in the center. I just dont want to show too much of the underbody. I like to keep my girl's undercarriage hidden
Old 05-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #711
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Anybody know where Billy is w Bruteforce I haven't heard back from him in over a week????
Talked to him yesterday, he is busy and well! He his working late nights and early mornings bustin ass helping anyone he can. He sir is one awesome man.

Good things can always wait.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #715
tacomitch
rmbyrum is on a distinguished road
Name: Mitch
rmbyrum's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure but I love my ARB...still getting highway mpg around 20/gallon. Granted I still need new tires, but ARB does make a pretty front bumper...if you have the $$$
Old 05-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #716
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
SNF vs LSK vs Andre's FJ bumper:

Old 05-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #717
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmbyrum View Post
Not sure but I love my ARB...still getting highway mpg around 20/gallon. Granted I still need new tires, but ARB does make a pretty front bumper...if you have the $$$
I had one but sold it (don't buy them off craigslist without checking the S/N. It didn't fit, it was for a 4runner). I'm planning on getting a new one that actually fits soon. But I was wondering what the suspension setup was of the truck that was posing for the ARB pic

BTW: Nice truck!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #718
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
cruisin offroad is making front and rear taco bumpers now in BC Canada, if the list is getting updated still.

http://www.cruisinoffroad.com/Index.html#top
Old 05-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #719
Databox is on a distinguished road
Army: Airframe Mechanic
Databox's Tacoma Gallery
Help finding a vendor

A few months back I was going through the vendors looking at rear bumpers. On one of the vendors websites they had an option of buying a
"weld it yourself" rear bumper. They would ship all the precut parts. Now I can't find the vendor. Any one have any ideas or remember this option?
Old 05-31-2013, 03:37 AM   #720
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Databox View Post
A few months back I was going through the vendors looking at rear bumpers. On one of the vendors websites they had an option of buying a
"weld it yourself" rear bumper. They would ship all the precut parts. Now I can't find the vendor. Any one have any ideas or remember this option?
Relentless fab has a weld it yourself kit. He is a vendor here.

http://www.relentlessfabrication.com/

Products Discussed in this Thread