Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Armor

Notices

===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #861
Str8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 75th Ranger Reg.
Name: Ryan
Str8Flexin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proyota View Post

Dang!!!!! Looks SWEET!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #862
Proyota will become famous soon enoughProyota will become famous soon enough

Name: Brad
Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8Flexin View Post
Dang!!!!! Looks SWEET!!!!!!!!
Thanks Ryan! And thanks to all of you guys at All Pro Off Road. You guys have a great products!
Old 10-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #863
rockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant future

rockhopjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my Relentless Bumper ordered. Talked to Eric and was able to hash out just what I wanted. I decided to have it built in aluminum to save weight, and I won't be mounting a winch, so it won't have a recess for the winch mount. I also requested a cut out for a 20" Rigid Light bar, and will have it powder coated to match my Superwhite Baja.

It should look a lot like Skidooman's just without the winch and a 20" LED lightbar in the middle. The lightbar will be mounted high and have a couple of semi trapezoidal cut outs below it for air flow.

Skidooman's rig.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:06 PM   #864
MRSBOTW is on a distinguished road

Name: Tracy
MRSBOTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Beautiful!! We would love to use your pictures on Facebook and Instagram. Would you mind?

Thanks for posting!
Old 10-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #865
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
I just finished installing my Armor Tech Offroad high clearance rear. I love it. Adam did an awesome job on it. I had him cut 2" off the normal length and it turned out perfect.

Old 10-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #866

Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSBOTW View Post
Beautiful!! We would love to use your pictures on Facebook and Instagram. Would you mind?

Thanks for posting!
That's no problem... I would like that. Please send me a link if you do.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #867
trint99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trint
trint99's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have/make a plate front bumper with a class 3 or 4 receiver instead of a winch mount?
Old 10-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #868
rockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant future

rockhopjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trint99 View Post
Does anyone have/make a plate front bumper with a class 3 or 4 receiver instead of a winch mount?
I know Relentless can put a 2" receiver in there for you. If you look them up on Facebook there is a picture from back in August of a white bumper with the receiver in it. They put it in so the guy could use a receiver mounted winch.

And for that matter, I imagine that any of these custom fab shops could put one in there, and if they didn't want to you could get a bare bumper and have a local shop graft something in and have it coated yourself.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:45 AM   #869
Crvnmk is on a distinguished road
Army: Tank gunner Dco 2-7in 3rd ID
Name: Mike
Crvnmk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Is there a mount for a winch on this bumper
Old 10-11-2013, 07:13 AM   #871

Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crvnmk View Post
Picture with the winch and fairlead installed.

Old 10-11-2013, 07:36 AM   #872
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crvnmk View Post
well i qouted the wrong one, but am i the only one who thinks that bumper looks sweet bare steel on that silver truck?

cause i do
Old 10-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #873
anderss2 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: O-5
anderss2's Tacoma Gallery
Front end i had made for my 05.

Had this made after i smashed up my front end. And while i was at it i put on my 4" fenders.
Attached Thumbnails
===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only-imag0665.jpg   ===>BUMPERS<=== - 2nd Gens Only-imag0666_1.jpg  
Old 10-19-2013, 08:15 AM   #874
anderss2 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: O-5
anderss2's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same guy make mine. I changed it a little so its not the same as yours.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #876
nastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nathan
nastyneight's Tacoma Gallery
BruteForce Bumpers

Does anyone know if Billy from Brute Force is having any issues. I have front and rear bumpers ordered with him few months ago and trying to see were I am in line but have not got any response to any emails or voice mails. He usally calls within the day any time I called when ordering (So everyone knows other than not hearing from him this week, he is great at taking time with you on the phone, and super friendly)
Old 10-24-2013, 07:08 PM   #877
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyneight View Post
Does anyone know if Billy from Brute Force is having any issues. I have front and rear bumpers ordered with him few months ago and trying to see were I am in line but have not got any response to any emails or voice mails. He usally calls within the day any time I called when ordering (So everyone knows other than not hearing from him this week, he is great at taking time with you on the phone, and super friendly)
I didn't have any issues with him when he built my hybrid. Loved dealing with Billy, top notch guy and didn't have to wait 8 months for my bumper to be built like some other builders. He had mine done in 5 weeks. I can PM you the number I used to get a hold of him if you want me to.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:15 PM   #878
nastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nathan
nastyneight's Tacoma Gallery
That would be sweet, I figure its that hes busy, I have nothing but good things to say about him. The number on his site appears to be going thru Google phone and could be a issue
Old 11-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #880
Cashmerejm is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
Cashmerejm's Tacoma Gallery
Silver Streak Mica Rear Bumper

I am looking for a Silver Streak Mica rear bumper for a 2005 tacoma sr5. Do you guys have any leads? Thanks for any help.

Products Discussed in this Thread