Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Armor

Notices

Fab Four Bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
Sbkuhn is on a distinguished road

Name: Stacey
Sbkuhn's Tacoma Gallery
Fab Four Bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I got the OK to post!! Attached are the photos of the new FF front/rear bumpers and tire carrier. These go into production in 2 weeks. I cant thank FF and 4 wheel parts in Charlotte (Ryan) enough!! Believe me, these pictures do not do justice to how sick this looks.
Attached Thumbnails
Fab Four Bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-truck5.jpg   Fab Four Bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-close-front.jpg   Fab Four Bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-truck2.jpg   Fab Four Bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-truck6.jpg  
Old 09-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
That is pretty cool looking, not sure if I dig the show bolts but i bet those could be taken off. Props for going a different route though! Get out of that box!
Old 09-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance they will put hoops on the front to protect the headlights??

They look interesting.. And Fab Fours are available in my area. (canada)..LOL
Old 09-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. The Headquarters is like 5 mins from my house!
Old 09-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #6

Sbkuhn's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, 2 tyes of hoops. Grill and full.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #12
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
what about a weight on that front bumper? attatchment detail would be nice to lol. and well, a stretch out cut sheet would be awesome too lol. that is sweet man tons clearance with that bumper. i really dig the tire carrier too. not a fan of losing bed space.

i dig it
Old 12-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #14
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
rear bumper looks great - front looks ... interesting. nice to see something new in the mix though. nice truck!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:35 AM   #15

Sbkuhn's Tacoma Gallery
These are not on their site yet but you can call them direct to start an order. Also they just ce out with side steps that they are putting on the truck today. Ill
Post pictures later today. As far as the mounting, they were a breeze to put on. We we shocked at how little protection there really was in case is a front end collision. I have a 16 year old that drives the truck occasionally so I feel much better now when he takes it out.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:40 AM   #16

Sbkuhn's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to mention we are changing the front bumped to the one with the prerunner guard because of the places I hunt. Also found a way to mount the ridgid duallys in the round holes and it should look great and clean up the front end. Ill also post those pics after I put it on this weekend.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #17
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I do a good deal of business with fab fours in Lancaster... Had no idea this was coming out. Interesting.. Might have to check these out.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #18
兔年快乐! 慢慢走!
trot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud of

trot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
I do a good deal of business with fab fours in Lancaster... Had no idea this was coming out. Interesting.. Might have to check these out.

- Tagged -

Always interested in that type of rear-bumper with tire carrier.

It's a lot of weight to hang out there, but if done right, I think it's a good spot for looks and functionality.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #19
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
what about a weight on that front bumper? attatchment detail would be nice to lol. and well, a stretch out cut sheet would be awesome too lol. that is sweet man tons clearance with that bumper. i really dig the tire carrier too. not a fan of losing bed space.

i dig it
I got this info from Matt McShane of Fab Fours;
2010 Tacoma >
Front Bumper W / Full Guard: 125 lbs.
Rear W/ Tire Carrier: 125 lbs.

I will be purchasing from them in a few months. Their front bumper is the only one that will house my Warn CTi 9.5 winch and the rear tire carrier looks beefey too.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:00 AM   #20
兔年快乐! 慢慢走!
trot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud of

trot's Tacoma Gallery
Just a quick request for some sunny day close up photos of the front and rear.

This setup looks like exactly what I want, especially out back w/carrier.

IMHO, that's where the full-size spare belongs :-)