Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Armor

Notices

1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics

I saw a thread like this for 2nd gens, but nothing for 1st gens. If you have other companies I left off, post them on here with the price please! So, here are some front bumper options for the first gens:

WARNING: The bumpers in the photos may be pictured with additional add-on items that aren't factored in with the base price I have listed. The bumpers in the photos are the ones I got directly from the manufacturers' websites, so I worked with what I had available to me.

Also, These prices do not include shipping. Shipping is usually around $100.

Lastly, Check with any manufacturer to see if a TacomaWorld discount is available. Many of them do offer TW discounts.

Aluminess: $1295

CBI Offroad Moab 1.0: $824.99

CBI Offroad Moab with Grill Guard: $924.99

CBI Offroad Moab with Grill Guard and Headlight Protection: $1024.99

Elite Offroad: $750

ShrockWorks: $1079

Tactical Armor Group: $500

Relentless: $829 but it's $746.10 with the TacomaWorld 10% discount (thanks RelentlessTaco)

All-Pro APEX: $649

All-Pro Baja: $499

Addicted Offroad: $475

Addicted Offroad Plate Bumper: $749.00

Trail Gear: $492.45

Trail Gear Low Profile: $481.95

Avid Offroad: $375

ARB: $866.63

Badland Bambi Basher Winch Bumper: $625

Badland Baja Winch Bumper: $625

Badland Flat Top Winch bumper: $600

BlueLake Offroad: $520

EDIT: Here are rear bumpers, as well:

Aluminess: $1950

CBI Offroad Bushmaster 1.0: $999.99

CBI Offroad Bushmaster 1.0 with Tire Carrier: $1499.99

CBI Offroad Outback 1.0: $699.99

CBI Offroad Outback 1.0 with Tire Carrier: $1199.99

CBI Offroad Trailrider 1.0: $474.99

CBI Offroad Trialrider 1.0 with Tire Carrier: $1049.99

Elite Offroad: $600

Shrockworks Plate Bumper: $787

Shrockworks Tube Bumper: $787

Tactical Armor Group Multicarrier: $450

Tactical Armor Group PostRunner: $425

Relentless: $679, but it's $611.10 with the TacomaWorld 10% discount (thanks RelentlessTaco)

All-Pro Offroad: $399

Addicted Offroad: $339

Marlin Crawler: couldn't get a price b/c it's currently out of stock on their site

Trail Gear: $355.95

4x Innovations: $402

4X Innovations Swingout: not sure about the price

Badland: $450

Demello Offroad PreRunner: $650

Demello Offroad Hybrid: $625

Demello Offroad Tube: $675

Chad's (01Tacoma) Rear Swing Out Bumper: PM 01Tacoma for price (more pics on page 5)

Chad's (01Tacoma) Rear Tube Bumper: PM 01Tacoma for price (more pics on page 11)

Bluelake Offroad: $425
Old 08-25-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Does anyone know if the Avid Offroad, Rock Defense, or Addicted Offroad bumpers can have a winch mounted to them?

EDIT: Rock Defense and Addicted Offroad definitely do have a winch mounts...still not sure about Avid Offroad's bumper
Old 08-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Does anyone know if the Avid Offroad, Rock Defense, or Addicted Offroad bumpers can have a winch mounted to them?

EDIT: Rock Defense and Addicted Offroad definitely do have a winch mounts...still not sure about Avid Offroad's bumper
Avid looks like it has a receiver to go that route. So I dont think it has an actual winch mount.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Avid looks like it has a receiver to go that route. So I dont think it has an actual winch mount.
Didn't even notice that. Thanks!
Old 08-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
hurley842002 has a spectacular aura abouthurley842002 has a spectacular aura abouthurley842002 has a spectacular aura about

Law Enforcement:
Name: Dan
hurley842002's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I like the look of that tactical armor group setup.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
trussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nice

Name: Tyler
trussell456's Tacoma Gallery
OP you should add rear bumpers to the list also!!!
Old 08-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurley842002 View Post
That's what I'm most likely going to get. AND I got lucky as hell: they're 40 miles from my house!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trussell456 View Post
In the process now!
Old 08-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #8
02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice

Name: Brock
02goldie's Tacoma Gallery
any pics of the all-pro tube bumper painted/powdercoated? ive seen a guy with it on here but cant find it anywhere now
Old 08-25-2013, 11:30 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by trussell456 View Post
Updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02goldie View Post
any pics of the all-pro tube bumper painted/powdercoated? ive seen a guy with it on here but cant find it anywhere now
Here's a black one:

Just Google 'allpro painted bumper tacoma' lol
Old 08-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurley842002 View Post
you better research them on TW and Google a little.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:34 AM   #11
02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice

Name: Brock
02goldie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post

Just Google 'allpro painted bumper tacoma' lol
didnt think of that lol . but being at work i try to keep TW my only tab open
Old 08-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #12
trussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nice

Name: Tyler
trussell456's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02goldie View Post
I have a few in my pictures
Old 08-25-2013, 11:36 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
you better research them on TW and Google a little.
Wow...just after 3 mins of reading, I'm scared of that company!
Old 08-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #14
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Don't Forget Bruteforce! I know when I get a front bumper it'll be his hybrid version. Not sure on pricing however..
Old 08-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
Don't Forget Bruteforce! I know when I get a front bumper it'll be his hybrid version. Not sure on pricing however..
I saw that thread, but it's not on their website.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #16

Update: Added 4x Innovations rear bumper and updated the discounted price to the Relentless Bumpers.

Also, what other companies on here do discounts? I know Avid Offroad does and that All-Pro does group buys and discounts every now and then.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #17

Well, after hours of researching, comparing, and reading reviews, I'm going to go with Rock Defense. I would love to get Relentless or Elite, but being a broke college student, I'm on limited funds.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #18
bayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
bayareataco's Tacoma Gallery
heres my apex. I thought it was a steal as far as quality.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareataco View Post
heres my apex. I thought it was a steal as far as quality.
I like it a lot, too. If they do a group buy, I'll definitely consider that one. I wish All-Pro was in GA, so I could just drive there and get everything I want to cut out shipping
Old 08-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #20
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Badland bumpers:
Front:
$650

Rear:

$450+

Products Discussed in this Thread