1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Show your ALLPRO Off Road Apex Bumpers Pics

Discussion in 'Armor' started by BAJAxMIKE, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Mar 5, 2015 at 5:00 AM
    BAJAxMIKE

BAJAxMIKE [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Sa,TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma BAJA
    A thread with nothing but ALLPRO APEX bumpers.
    post pictures, paints, mods, etc.

2. Mar 5, 2015 at 10:16 PM
    drr

drr Primary Prognosticator

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Seattle-ish
    Vehicle:
    02 4WD Tacoma
    Here ya go. That's with the old XRC winch in it, it's now a Warn Zeon 10-s.

[​IMG]

QMEDJoe likes this.
  3. Mar 10, 2015 at 3:24 PM
    BAJAxMIKE

BAJAxMIKE [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Sa,TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma BAJA
    wheres the thread? cant find one for them?

4. Jun 11, 2020 at 6:21 AM
    QMEDJoe

QMEDJoe Proverbs 3:5-6

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    2003 black DLX Tacoma,5VZ-FE,5 speed,4x4.
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the front and Fox 2.0’s in the rear, Total Chaos UCA’s, Al-lpro expo leafs, K&N cold air intake, TRD headers,Magnaflow catback exhaust,URD short throw shifter, switched out my 60/40 bench seat for some Tacoma Limited seats, Replaced the vinyl shift boot for a leather one, completely soundproofed the cab w/ Frost King. Replaced stock radio with a Pioneer AVH series head unit. Focal component system w/a 10" sub powered by 2 Alpine amps. Weathertech floor mats. Line-X'd the bed. SCS Ray 10’s, Installed an A.R.E. MX series camper shell. All-Pro Apex front bumper w/ All-Pro skid plates all the way back to the Trans. Low Range fuel skid plate.
    Installing mine this weekend. I’ll be sure to post some pics when it’s on the truck.

disconnected likes this.
  5. Jun 11, 2020 at 7:42 AM
    drr

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Seattle-ish
    Vehicle:
    02 4WD Tacoma
    This thread didn’t exactly take off did it.
    Anyway, here’s an updated picture 5 years later lol

09CB3CF6-6C2D-4CA3-9EBD-1827DB4B439B.jpg

RyanL and QMEDJoe like this.
  6. Jun 11, 2020 at 7:48 AM
    QMEDJoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the front and Fox 2.0’s in the rear, Total Chaos UCA’s, Al-lpro expo leafs, K&N cold air intake, TRD headers,Magnaflow catback exhaust,URD short throw shifter, switched out my 60/40 bench seat for some Tacoma Limited seats, Replaced the vinyl shift boot for a leather one, completely soundproofed the cab w/ Frost King. Replaced stock radio with a Pioneer AVH series head unit. Focal component system w/a 10" sub powered by 2 Alpine amps. Weathertech floor mats. Line-X'd the bed. SCS Ray 10’s, Installed an A.R.E. MX series camper shell. All-Pro Apex front bumper w/ All-Pro skid plates all the way back to the Trans. Low Range fuel skid plate.
    No, it sure didn’t. Hopefully more peeps will post. I ordered the same bumper, powder coated with center hoop. I have a 20” light bar going on there but haven’t decided what winch I’m going with. For the fog lights I’m going with Rigids new 360 series 4” rounds.
    https://www.rigidindustries.com/360-series-360-series.html

7. Jun 11, 2020 at 7:51 AM
    QMEDJoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    Did the bumper come with those Center hoop supports or did you modify it? It looks different on their website.

8. Jun 11, 2020 at 7:57 AM
    drr

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Seattle-ish
    Vehicle:
    02 4WD Tacoma
    I hope you have better luck with All Pro products than I did - maybe now that Trail Gear owns them the quality control is a little better. I had a number of issues with my bumper, thus why I removed their laser-cut logo and plated in the hole. No free advertising for vendors that don't stand by their product.

No I didn't order it with the center hoop, see the original photo above from 2015. The hoop I have now is the center hoop from Relentless Fab's Predator plate bumper, which I modified to fit on the Apex. I like the way it fits around the grill better.

QMEDJoe[QUOTED] likes this.
  9. Jun 11, 2020 at 8:48 AM
    QMEDJoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    I was kind of hesitant myself knowing all the problems people have had. I originally wanted an Elite front bumper but no one wants to get off one of those. I did hear that ownership changed hands and haven’t really heard anything bad since then. So far so good. It’s been about two weeks since I ordered it and it suppose to be delivered tomorrow. They actually called me to tell me that the transmission skid plate I ordered was damaged on the shelf and they immediately sent out another one to be powder coated. They were shipping me my bumper and there will be no charge for the shipping for my skid plates and fuel skid. We’ll see how it all goes.

drr[QUOTED] likes this.
  10. Jun 22, 2020 at 11:27 PM
    QMEDJoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    I’m really liking this bumper!

8239CBBE-EBD1-4F29-BC6D-E017582EE360.jpg
    E2514BF0-C600-4C13-8D05-B43CED7D12A3.jpg
    0E7199EB-E3BA-463C-8263-9D105A76C169.jpg
    BD62F04E-D3A6-4809-B557-68F94001981E.jpg

Flare side Taco Lover and drr like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top