Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Amazon - 30% off Pioneer Products

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon - 30% off Pioneer Products

I got an e-mail this morning with a code for 30% select Pioneer products, with many of the most popular items being on there. The full list can be found here. Just use the code B7IN95L6 at checkout to receive the discount. Also Pioneer is running a $100 rebate off of the AVIC-X920BT and AVIC-Z120BT. So in essence you can get the X920BT for only $600 after rebate .

This offer is good through July 31.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked it out also within the next 3 and 1/2 hours you can get it shipped overnight for free
Old 07-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm......
Old 07-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
Just checked it out also within the next 3 and 1/2 hours you can get it shipped overnight for free
How is this??? Got a code or something?
Old 07-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #5
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
subbed... been looking at a kenwood but......
Old 07-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
Rand Paul 2016

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
subbed... been looking at a kenwood but......
If you're looking for a good double din go with the 920BT. It's only $600 after all rebates and discounts.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
If you're looking for a good double din go with the 920BT. It's only $600 after all rebates and discounts.

I would love to.... but... my budget is anything less than 300.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #9
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
its what it said on the site, do it within three and a half hours and get free i think its actually 2 day shipping or something
Old 07-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #10
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I would love to.... but... my budget is anything less than 300.
save your money - get the 3200bt - just about at your budget. only thing it doesn't have is nav. you've probably got that on your phone anyway. besides, i've read a lot of reviews that say the nav sucks on the new pioneers, and the 920 has 2v out instead of 4v on the preouts of the 3200bt.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #11
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
save your money - get the 3200bt - just about at your budget. only thing it doesn't have is nav. you've probably got that on your phone anyway. besides, i've read a lot of reviews that say the nav sucks on the new pioneers, and the 920 has 2v out instead of 4v on the preouts of the 3200bt.
oh right on. thanks for the heads up!
Old 07-21-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
oh snap. there goes some more money.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #14
c17flyer is on a distinguished road
Air Force: USAF
Name: Adam
c17flyer's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME! I used it and picked up the Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT for $977.50, but then there's a $100 mail in rebate, so the total will be $877.50 ... Pretty awesome deal!

I was looking at this one and the Kenwood DX6690, but these prices pushed me into the Pioneer. Thanks for passing this on! I actually received the same email, but honestly would have deleted it without even paying attention. Good, good stuff ...
Old 07-22-2010, 06:50 AM   #15
troy_279 is on a distinguished road
troy_279's Tacoma Gallery
is the 920 really that good? i'm looking at it but the lack of tilting faceplate for our trucks is making me hesitate...i guess it would be fine for 2nd gen tacos, but mines a first gen
Old 07-22-2010, 07:08 AM   #16
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by c17flyer View Post
AWESOME! I used it and picked up the Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT for $977.50, but then there's a $100 mail in rebate, so the total will be $877.50 ... Pretty awesome deal!

I was looking at this one and the Kenwood DX6690, but these prices pushed me into the Pioneer. Thanks for passing this on! I actually received the same email, but honestly would have deleted it without even paying attention. Good, good stuff ...
Are you sure the rebate will be good? Most of the time the audio rebates are only good when it's bought at an authorized seller. Last I looked, Amazon is not on the Pioneer authorized sellers list. If you haven't pulled the trigger yet, might want to check into that.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:17 AM   #17
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Are you sure the rebate will be good? Most of the time the audio rebates are only good when it's bought at an authorized seller. Last I looked, Amazon is not on the Pioneer authorized sellers list. If you haven't pulled the trigger yet, might want to check into that.
amazon was on their authorized retailer list when i looked yesterday
Old 07-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #18
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
amazon was on their authorized retailer list when i looked yesterday
Cool, when I looked about 2 months ago, they weren't. If they're on it now then,,, never mind!
Old 07-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #19
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
cool, is there adaptors to make them work with my steering wheel controls??
Old 07-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #20
Rand Paul 2016

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
cool, is there adaptors to make them work with my steering wheel controls??
Yeah they have two types based on the manufacturer of your headunit. They're called SWI-JACK (JVC, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood) and SWI-PS (Pioneer, Sony). They're made by PAC.

Products Discussed in this Thread