Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Tips on removing seat backs

Old 08-07-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
dangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to behold
dangerbird's Tacoma Gallery
Tips on removing seat backs

I have a 2010 Tacoma that I need a little clearance for my sub. I know some people have removed the seat back, does it just pull off? Thanks
Old 08-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerbird View Post
I have a 2010 Tacoma that I need a little clearance for my sub. I know some people have removed the seat back, does it just pull off? Thanks
If you are talking about the black plastic cover on the back of the seats, no, can't just pull it off. At the corner of each cover is a small cover that needs to be pryed off, then there is a screw under each cover. Remove both screws at the bottom, then the cover lifts off. Note that there are two "catches" at the top, lift the bottom up a bit, and pull the cover back. Done...
Old 08-09-2010, 11:23 AM   #3
dangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to behold
dangerbird's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you very much!