Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

My New Setup

Old 08-18-2010, 08:14 AM   #1
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
My New Setup

Lemme Know What You Guys Think

Front - Kicker DS650.2 Components
Rear - Kicker KS650 Coaxils
Subs - (2)RE Audio rex 10"

Amps - Arc Audio KS124.5 mini
Arc Audio KS500.1 mini

Head Unit - Alpine IVA-W505
Attached Thumbnails
My New Setup-sub-setup.jpg  
Old 08-18-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
nice I like hows it sound?
Old 08-18-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty clean did you do it yourself?
Old 08-18-2010, 08:36 AM   #4
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

For everything being entry level stuff the sound quality is amazing. I listen to everything except for country and it all sounds great. We did play some country just to "listen" and it sounded pretty good as well. All the work was done by myself to include the sound deadening. Only thing I did not due was tune the amps which I had the shop I bought amps from do for me.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job it looks good man nice clean install.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:00 AM   #6
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
its kickin
Old 08-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #7
zanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to all

Army:
zanodave's Tacoma Gallery
how does the arc mini 500.1 push those subs?
Old 08-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanodave View Post
how does the arc mini 500.1 push those subs?

Im running the subs at 4ohms and they are run in parallel or however you spell it. It pushes them very clean and the overall sound is amazing for the fact that they are entry level subs
Old 08-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #9
zanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to all

Army:
zanodave's Tacoma Gallery
thanks
Old 08-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #10
White Shadow is on a distinguished road
White Shadow's Tacoma Gallery
Did you built the boxes? Any more pictures? Nice truck and set up!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:02 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Shadow View Post
Did you built the boxes? Any more pictures? Nice truck and set up!!!

No, the box as bought off ebay or amazon from one of the companies that makes them. No more pictures as of now, but if there is a certain picture or angle that you would like just let me know and i will work on getting a picture taken.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:04 AM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same headunit. It's awesome. Will make that sub sound great.