1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Eclipse AVN 726E

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Ammo guy, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Sep 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM
    Ammo guy

Ammo guy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    scrumtrulescent
    BHLM, Black out badges, Weather Techs, Scan Gauge II, LED dome light, HID headlights, Hard tonneau cover
    I just got my Eclipse in the mail today. I also got my Ipod hook ups and Scosche dash kit. I took it to the local audio store for install and was told that I need a mod for my stearing wheel controls and for my JBL system. I thought this sounded a lil fishy...Any advice would help. Thanks

2. Sep 3, 2010 at 7:15 PM
    AriZonaD54

AriZonaD54 BANNED in 49 states...

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Valley of the Sun
    Get the back-up camera too!

3. Sep 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM
    hendooman

hendooman The Stroker Ace

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    KC
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma OR (SOLD); 2015 TRD PRO 4Runner
    Toytec TRD PRO LIFT with 1.5 SAW in rear, 255 Coopers, Baja Rack, Southern Style Front Bumper, Warn Wireless Winch, DeMello Sliders.
    I have the same model and did not need anything to get the steering wheel to work correctly. Now the jbl system might need something extra to get the sub working, but as far as the steering wheel goes nothing is needed. Search avn 726e in titles and you will find two good long threads with detailed instructions on the steering wheel hook up. Might find someone with a jbl as well...good luck. For the money it is a great unit, I have had mine for about 7 months. The gps could be a little more user friendly but overall it is great.

4. Sep 6, 2010 at 5:36 PM
    polox40

polox40 Well-Known Member

Member:
    ONTARIO
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT 4X4
    TOYOTA ALUMINUM STEP BAR, 3M HOOD FILM, WEATHERTECH FLOOR MATS, 7" DD WITH BACKUP CAMERA, TRD SEAT COVERS
    I like my 726e too , the only thing i find annoying about it is that you have to hit the "i agree" button for the sat to start sync, i d'ont mind hitting the button but i wish it would sync even while i haven't hit the button so it would come up right away when i do

Products Discussed in

To Top