1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

iphone trouble

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by kungfupanda, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Sep 4, 2010 at 4:32 PM
    kungfupanda

kungfupanda [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    So Cal, Cerritos
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x2 Taco TRD SPORT
    HID - Low, LED interior lights, LED license plate light, HID Yellow fog lights, Access Limited Roll Cover, Hitch/Tow Package, Ceramic Tint, Wet Okole's, Magnaflow Exhaust, DFab Bars, Bully Bar Back, HID Yellow Fog Lights
    I have a 2010 double cab and had the old 3G iphone OS 3.0 whatever it is...

I upgraded to the 4.0 OS on my iphone and now I cannot control the volume on the bluetooth. When it connects it is too loud, afraid it might blow my speakers. It connects with no problem but the volume control is my only issue.

Anyone has the same problems? With the old os 3.0, there were no issues. I wish I kept the old OS on the iphone, but cannot revert. Damn it!

2. Sep 5, 2010 at 10:47 AM
    chenbro

chenbro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member:
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2009 Silver DCSB TRD OR
    What haven’t I changed?
    If you made a backup of your iPhone before you upgraded to v4 you can revert the firmware.

http://lifehacker.com/5572003/how-to-downgrade-your-iphone-3g[s]-from-ios-4-to-ios-313

I couldn't find a copy of the old 3.1.3 firmware on my system like the instructions at the link above, but iClarified has an archive of past firmwares so a Google search should be able to provide you with the right link.

If you didn't make a backup before upgrading then I'm afraid you're out of luck on this, unless you really want to downgrade and don't mind manually entering all of your contacts in again.

If you believe all the PR crap put out by Apple, iOS 4.1 is supposed to fix Bluetooth issues and supposedly fix performance problems that the iPhone 3G has with the v4 firmware.

3. Sep 5, 2010 at 10:48 AM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    YOUR FIRST PROBLEM IS YOU OWN A IPHONE LOL

4. Sep 5, 2010 at 6:50 PM
    uood8

uood8 If You Search...You Shall Find.

Member:
    Greensboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    '16 Sr5 4x4 DCSB
    Pretty much stock

Kinda, you'd have to have the SHSH's on file with cydia. Apple doesn't sign old firmware after they release a new version.

5. Sep 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM
    krimson

krimson Nothin

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    OME 3" lift with 885 coils. OME Shocks with TSB 1.5 AAL. 285/75/16 KM2s. XD Hoss 16" wheels. DDM Tuning 6000K HIDs, H10 6000K Fogs. BHLM. Debaged. 20% tint on front windows.
    X100000000

6. Sep 5, 2010 at 7:14 PM
    crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
    DROID

7. Sep 9, 2010 at 8:46 AM
    kungfupanda

kungfupanda [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    So Cal, Cerritos
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x2 Taco TRD SPORT
    HID - Low, LED interior lights, LED license plate light, HID Yellow fog lights, Access Limited Roll Cover, Hitch/Tow Package, Ceramic Tint, Wet Okole's, Magnaflow Exhaust, DFab Bars, Bully Bar Back, HID Yellow Fog Lights
    Just downloaded the 4.1, still no fix on the bluetooth. It is very loud when I answer the phone via bluetooth, and I cannot control the volume. Anyone experiencing the same problems? I have this damn iphone since my plan is still unlimited, now they are charging for limited data. I would get the droid, but o well! I should of never upgraded the OS, it was working fine before. Damn it!

Products Discussed in

To Top