Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

JL Audio Stealthbox

Old 07-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
JL Audio Stealthbox

Anybody have these? Heard them in a Tacoma? I'm interested in these, but would like to hear from somebody that has actually seen and heard them in a Tacoma... Thanks.

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Produ...3694312&tp=113
Old 07-08-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
looks pimp...then u have to power it
Old 07-08-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
kwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kwalton's Tacoma Gallery
i have one in my taco and love it. it just makes the most sense given the space allotted behind the seats. it also helps that my company deals with jl and i get stuff from them at cost or below.

i currently have the new alpine pdx-5 amp running my whole setup. 75x4 to the mids and and a solid 300x1 to the stealthbox. it's not going to blow you out of the water but it suits me just fine when i want to crank it up.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #4
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the response. You have the two 10s or the single? The double says it can handle 300 to each speaker. Are you running 300 to both? Thanks for the info...
Old 07-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #5
kwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kwalton's Tacoma Gallery
the speakers are both 8 ohm speakers wired in parallel to achieve an overall 4 ohm load to present to the amplifier. there is also only one terminal input on the box as well.