Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

kicker TC104

Old 10-13-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
kicker TC104

anyone try to fit this into a double cab?http://www.crutchfield.com/S-QgDY8VY...ker-TC104.html
Old 10-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #2
supersuk is on a distinguished road
supersuk's Tacoma Gallery
It won't fit behind the seats because it is too big. The box doesn't have the indentation on the back to fit over the metal support back there.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
i have the cvt10 with that box behind my seat, just cut the bottom of the bin.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
That box looks different from the one he pointed out. The one that he is looking at is ported. Yours is sealed. The dimensions of the ported one is a lot bigger. Yours does fit nice though. I like how you still have some storage space!
Old 10-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
yea i know, i measured that one out before just dont remember where i wrote it. if im not mistaken its just a bit taller but not too much bigger.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #6
The dimensions shown in the crutchfield page are a hair larger then the enclosures that I build for the double cabs and the kicker ones don't have the indent on the back of the box to fit over the metal support where the hooks are located. My boxes fit just right with enough room for the sub to go to full excursion without hitting the back of the seats. Of course I did have to remove the seat backs...
Old 10-14-2010, 11:33 AM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i just ordered the slim one from kicker im sure it will fit im just looking for a amp now