1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Regular cab subs

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by 96 toy taco, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Oct 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM
    96 toy taco

96 toy taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cochran,GA
    Vehicle:
    96 stock
    Ok i want to put 2 tens behind the seat of a first gen regular cab with bucket seats. I found a box with .8 airspace for each sub. And 5 inch mounting depth. I already have a amp. So with that said what subs would y'all recommend me putting in this box. Thanks in advance

2. Oct 30, 2010 at 4:54 PM
    Garth223

Garth223 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Garth
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner
    All Pro Bumpers, K&N CAI Kit, Rough Country 1.5" Fender Flares, Lund Bug Deflector, Icon Coilovers, Total Chaos UCAs, Billy 5125's rear, Deavers leaf springs, GrillCraft Black Mesh Grill, Blacked-out Taillights, All Pro 1.5" Wheel Spacers on back axle, FJ Cruiser Rims.
    i dont personally own one yet, but I suggest the alpine SWR T10. The recomended air space is actually a little bit smaller than the .8 cf you mentioned, so it will work out good. the mounting depth is 3.25 inches, and im thinking of upgrading to two of them. I got an alpine type r behind my bench seat now, but the mounting depth is 7 and 5/8ths so i lost about 3 inches of leg room. it has higher specs than the one i currently have, and all the reviews i read say it sounds really good.

only problem for you may be its price. its 309 on onlinecarstereo, which is better than the 400 apline's website lists as the msrp.

3. Oct 30, 2010 at 8:40 PM
    96 toy taco

96 toy taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cochran,GA
    Vehicle:
    96 stock
    Well I really don't wanna spend that much

Products Discussed in

To Top