Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!

Old 10-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!

So i had my system reinstalled yesterday at The Best Guys in concord. I love their work. They are amazing and everything is clean as fuck. I even put in an xbox original that was lying around until i get a second 360. all the wire are hidden and clean as a mofo, except i used the 12v cig lighter for the power invertor lol.

Old 10-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
JTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of light

JTO's Tacoma Gallery
sick!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer to play my video games at home on the tv where I can actually see what is going on but I guess I am silly because I also just use my truck to drive
Old 10-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^ Yeah, what he said!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #5
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Man that is awesome, I could use that for when I am sitting in my truck waiting on my wife to get done with grocery shopping at Wal-Mart.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Why?!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shut it with your hating

your just jealous you didnt do it first
Old 10-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
That looks really clean! I like it maybe its a Bay Area thing lol...

(I think i might have seen your truck before i work at Sports Authority in Novato...?)
Old 10-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #9
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Or..... You can just get a xbox 360 laptop and carry it with you where ever you go!
Attached Thumbnails
XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-behind_open.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-closed.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-control_front.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-disc_tray.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-keyboard_detail.jpg  

XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-on_end.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-profile.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-rear_ports.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-rol_cu.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-screen_suburb_bg.jpg  

XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-top_closed_beer.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010, 01:45 PM   #10
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
GTLX

Gym Tan Laundry Xbox
Old 10-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #11
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 005Tacoma View Post
Or..... You can just get a xbox 360 laptop and carry it with you where ever you go!
Now thats what I am talking about. That is awesome, where did you get that at.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #12
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 005Tacoma View Post
Call me a nerd if you want bu that is badass!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #14
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyYota05 View Post
Now thats what I am talking about. That is awesome, where did you get that at.
This guy custom builds those things. He makes a PS3 version too.
Attached Thumbnails
XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-ps3slim2_1.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-ps3slim2_2.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-ps3slim2_3.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-ps3slim2_4.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-ps3slim2_5.jpg  

XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-ps3slim2_6.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-ps3slim2_7.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-ps3slim2_8.jpg   XBOX & xbox 360 in my tacoma!!!-ps3slim2_9.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010, 02:07 PM   #15
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
^ Or when I'm waiting for my bf to finish up in his cosmetology classes.
Or while getting head...

j/k I'm married. I don't get those anymore.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
That looks really clean! I like it maybe its a Bay Area thing lol...

(I think i might have seen your truck before i work at Sports Authority in Novato...?)
I drive from Marin to concord 5x a week so probably. I've only been up here 3 weeks but I'm always looking for Tw members on the roadS.

To the head comment!! HAHA
Old 10-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #17
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
a video game inside your truck? well thats one way to attract the ladies... FAIL
Old 10-28-2010, 03:19 PM   #18
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have a playstation 2 in my old car, I would play cabelas games while she drove it sometimes. The only couple of times I ever felt car sick was when I was playing video games and she was driving. The novelty is cool, but you're probably not gonna play it much.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #19
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
a video game inside your truck? well thats one way to attract the ladies... FAIL

when you need objects to attract ladies you fail period....
Old 10-28-2010, 03:37 PM   #20
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
when you need objects to attract ladies you fail period....
wait you mean you guys dont try to trick girls into sleeping with you????? damnit!