1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

still having sub trouble... PLEASE HELP =(

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by DSully72, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Jan 12, 2011 at 7:23 PM
    DSully72

DSully72 [OP] 2WD Problems

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Appling, GA
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner TRD Off Road
    well i did try disconnecting the illumination wire... didnt help. i still get sound from an i pod, but not my deck... and i get sound from my deck through the system in my old truck, but not through mine... and because it played in the other truck, i know its not settings... and its not installation. im not having problems with my remote because im getting power to my amp when im supposed to.

2. Jan 12, 2011 at 8:12 PM
    A7XT

A7XT Reppin UWYO

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    WYOMING
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport V6 Silver
    BRUTEFORCE FAB HYBRID BUMPER!, 1.5 AAL, 5100 at 2.5" in front, foglight and DRL mod, fully de-badged, diff-breather mod, aux backup lights, rear view switch on mod, full husky floor liners, yellow wire mod, black action packer toolbox, Rockford P3SD412 sub on a hifonics Zues, Pioneer 4200DVD, hitch recovery shackle, Toyota Ski racks over bed, 55W Bixenon 6000K, Rigid 4" LED bars on bumper, Black Ultra Thunder 17" rims
    You are screwed dude. just sell the deck, use your ipod for a while until your new deck comes in. Or take the deck outta your old truck and run that

3. Jan 12, 2011 at 8:46 PM
    DSully72

DSully72 [OP] 2WD Problems

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Appling, GA
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner TRD Off Road
    thats what im thinkin.. i mean im gonna take it up to kenwood on monday. and if they cant find something goin on then im gonna have to get another deck, however, there is ONE more test i wanna run. Caleb (xspiderguyx) has been helping me out a lot lately in finding out whats going on. and he suggested one more test which makes great sense. when i tested my deck on the old system, i only put the rcas in the other amp, this time, ill put the rcas AND the remote into the other amp and see what happens... the light on my amp is coming on like i got power to it, but i just want to be sure. and i cant take the old deck. it now belongs to my little brother.

4. Jan 13, 2011 at 11:29 PM
    xSpyderguyx

xSpyderguyx Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Washinton State
    Vehicle:
    2001 3.4L v6 SR5
    s40 Flowmaster 33" Toyo M/T tires 16" P.A wheels 3" revteck Suspension lift
    we'll get it sully!

Products Discussed in