Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Speaker Gasket Tape

Old 11-26-2010, 06:18 AM   #1
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Speaker Gasket Tape

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/psho...number=260-542

need this for some bazooka tubes a homie has. anyone know where to get something similar to this at? In the description is talks about "the Grey stuff at a hardware store" or something? what is that one?
Old 11-26-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
dolbytone is a name known to alldolbytone is a name known to alldolbytone is a name known to alldolbytone is a name known to alldolbytone is a name known to alldolbytone is a name known to all

dolbytone's Tacoma Gallery
I use weatherstripping from Lowes.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:18 AM   #4
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, weatherstripping works great. I use the stuff from Parts Express because it's cheaper and a better thickness for what I do. But in a pinch the stuff at Lowes is top notch. I particularly like the white kind that has two hollow tube channels. You can peel them apart and effectively get twice the amount.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #5
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Yeah, weatherstripping works great. I use the stuff from Parts Express because it's cheaper and a better thickness for what I do. But in a pinch the stuff at Lowes is top notch. I particularly like the white kind that has two hollow tube channels. You can peel them apart and effectively get twice the amount.
by chance do you know the names and which isles to get them from? I don't want to go looking through the whole place and keep passing it lol.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
by chance do you know the names and which isles to get them from? I don't want to go looking through the whole place and keep passing it lol.
It's on the side a few aisles in from the sheetrock I think. Sort of by the mailbox stuff and the garage door moldings.