Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Access cab sub box!!!

Old 11-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
spatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to behold
Army: 2-12 Infantry 4BDE 4ID
Name: Josh
spatchley's Tacoma Gallery
Access cab sub box!!!

I just got my truck back from the shop. I love this setup, 2 downfiring W310s. They sound great and I love the look of the box. If anyone is in the colorado springs area Elite Audio Solutions does some of the best work I have seen for an awesome price.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
That looks pretty friggin good!!! How much did the enclosure set you back?
Old 11-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
spatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to behold
700 all said and done. I already had the subs. I wanted something that looked good but would cover the mounting holes from the stock "sub"
Old 12-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
looks good, but 7 bills for a box. ouch
Old 12-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
$700
Old 12-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #6
For a custom box with matching vinyl I think that is a decent price. The front of the box is fiberglassed to match the contour of the center console and the mounted it using heavy duty brackets they fabbed to use the stock mounting points from the rear center console. It was worth it to me, it sounds great and looks even better
Old 12-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #7
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
thats a really good price, and what i like is that most of the back of your truck is still useable! nice job
Old 12-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i have a friend that does custom boxes with fiberglass. i think the price is fair. it looks awesome.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
thats a really good price, and what i like is that most of the back of your truck is still useable! nice job
Exactly. I didn't really lose any space because it just replaced the rear center console and factory sub. Plus the matched it to the seats
Old 12-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #10
beechmon is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
beechmon's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome... enough air in the box for the woofers? was thinking about getting something like that... Btw i really like how you kept the back seats, and is there access to the tool boxes?
Old 12-02-2010, 05:48 PM   #11
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
that looks reallynice.

looks like one I made for an 09 last year

but it was dowfiring ported for one 10W6

how does it sound?

Justin
Old 12-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by beechmon View Post
Looks awesome... enough air in the box for the woofers? was thinking about getting something like that... Btw i really like how you kept the back seats, and is there access to the tool boxes?
They have the right amount of airspace. I have access to all the under seat storage. I really can't even tell you how happy I am with this box
Old 12-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
that looks reallynice.

looks like one I made for an 09 last year

but it was dowfiring ported for one 10W6

how does it sound?

Justin
I looked at your design when I was first looking into doing my system. It is a good looking box.

My box sounds great, good sound quallity but it slams when I want it to
Old 12-05-2010, 05:36 PM   #14
http://caraudiomag.com/articles/top-...eek-december-3

Scroll down to the bottom. Car audio electronics mag made it there install of the week
Old 12-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #15
beechmon is on a distinguished road
beechmon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatchley View Post
They have the right amount of airspace. I have access to all the under seat storage. I really can't even tell you how happy I am with this box
Sign me up! i wonder if they would ship out here...
Old 12-07-2010, 04:35 AM   #16
Call them. They do work for people out of state all the time. If you have a 09+ access cab they will just use my truck as a template. 719-325-6974
Old 08-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #17
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery