Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Mr Marv, Sundown Audio, Image Dynamics for sale

Old 12-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
Dealer/Sales Rep for Sundown Audio.
atsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really nice
atsaubrey's Tacoma Gallery
Mr Marv, Sundown Audio, Image Dynamics for sale

Not the for sale section but I think this part of the site would be better for exposure.

Amps, subs, and box.....basically a description on everything.

Amps are roughly 2yrs old, so these do NOT have the new heatsinks or updates xovers like the 100.4D or the extra heat sink in the newer 1500D. The Plus side of all this though.....always used in a pure SQ setup. The 1500D has NEVER been run below 2 ohms..EVER! There is a couple of nicks and scratches but they are very presentable. I would rate them at a 8-8.5/10. For reference, they were used by my wife to take home the MECA Stock Class CA state championhsip.

$500 for the pair of amps

$325 for the 1500D
$250 for the 100.4
$100/ea for the IDQ10v2
$100 Mr Marv box

If you buy the WHOLE package, I will toss in a bulk pack of Second Skin Damplifier Pro for free with local pick up. ($800 with a retail value of $2050)

I would obviously prefer local pick up on the box.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
You're selling Mr Marv!?

DIBS!

Jk, gl with the sale Aubrey.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Tell me more about the box... how big is the volume? How is the amp rack configured? How expensive is it to ship something like that? Can you leave your seat backs without the woofer excursion causing contact to seat back? Do you seats fold down?
Old 12-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #4
atsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really nice
Excursion is not a problem with the seats up. It is if the seats are down. .5ish ft per chamber. Not sure what you mean by amp rack configuration. Shipping?, I have no idea.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #5
IDQ's are sold!