just-installs car audio??

Old 12-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
Greenhorn
95.5 taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle Osborne
95.5 taco's Tacoma Gallery
just-installs car audio??

http://www.just-installs.com/Tacoma-Forum-95-04.html

Does anybody have this box? I love it and am really wanting it! $265 with shipping for the 10" is a little out of my range, yes its a good price but i aint sure.....is it worth it?? THANKS!!
Old 12-16-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95.5 taco View Post
http://www.just-installs.com/Tacoma-Forum-95-04.html

I love it and am really wanting it! .....is it worth it?? THANKS!!
Is it worth it? Do you like the look/style of it? Would you prefer a square box that just sits on one of your seats? If you are in doubt of the cost, print off a picture and take it down to one of your local install/fab shops and ask for an estimate of what they'd charge to duplicate that box (don't bring the price along with the picture) and then ask what they'd charge for a similar but less stylish box - more straight sides and right angles) and compare that to the $268. Also keep in mind that if you go the local route, you'll probably be without your truck for a day or so while the make the box, whereas if you order it you'll only have to wait for the box to come - I'm assuming that you might be able to install the box yourself, otherwise you'll be without your truck for a while still.

IMO, based on your statement of "I love it and am really wanting it" I would say yes it is worth getting, especially at the discounted price.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #4
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
I do...in fact he has a pic of mine on that link lol see my sig. Any ? pm me.