Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Budget build help w/ idctx65cs

Old 12-17-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
Wizard Sleeve Master
Amo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Amo-cat3's Tacoma Gallery
Budget build help w/ idctx65cs

Finally doing my stereo upgrade and want to do install myself (I'm a novice, but know the basics). I have a Pioneer avh-3200 unit, Pioneer GM9500f amp which has 75w rms x4 x 4ohm, and ID ctx65cs comps on order. I'm not to picky on SQ, but just need a little more bump from my system.
I want to amp the front components and sub and will power my stock back sperakers with headunit.

Questions:
1. is the amp enough to push the front components and a single sub. don't want to add another amp for sub. If so what sub do you recommend - i eventually will get a tacotunes sub enclosure for my dbl cab. i could bridge amp for fronts, but ideally want one amp overall (please don't tell me to change amps :-)

2. Which install kit to make my hookup the easiest

3. can i just sound deaden my front doors for now. If i don't sound deaden will my truck just be a rattle snake on steroids.

Anything else i should get to make this a painless install.