Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

sirius sat radio mounts.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
sirius sat radio mounts.

wondering where you guys and gals mounted your sirius/xm radios in your truck?
Old 12-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i have my radio hanging on my driver side middle vent just left of the radio with the wiring going down through the hole for my parking brake...i also have my power coming out through the same hole over to the driver side power...the line for the antenna run from the parking brake hole behind the dash to the driver side door where i ran them under the floor to the back seat then up the side of the seat then over to the sliding window and the antenna sits on my roof just above my rear window...i'm sure there are better ways to do this but it does the job...
Old 12-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
cagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Beau
cagle77's Tacoma Gallery
Fred,

Here is a mount that I was looking at using.
http://www.tss-radio.com/products/to...0-custom-mount

Beau
Old 03-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #6
vduballstar is on a distinguished road
vduballstar's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to find the link for where to buy that bracket. If you know where I could find it please let me know as I'm tired of having the radio stuck to my window
Thanks