Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

OFFICIAL subwoofer thread!!

Old 01-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
OFFICIAL subwoofer thread!!

Ok guys ive seen way too many threads about "what's the best subwoofer set up for me" and didn't see any thread like this...

so, without further-ado...

POST UP!!

1. What truck you have
2. What subs, amp, box, etc you got
3. What you payed for each, installation, etc
4. PICS!!

hopefully this is not a repost and maybe we could make it a sticky if it gets popular enough...
Old 01-12-2011, 06:38 PM   #3
ToyoDrew will become famous soon enoughToyoDrew will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
ToyoDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Ah young whippersnapper (sorry, I totally wanted to say it)! lol Thanks for the links to the past threads.

Some might think this is a repost based on your provided links, but I wanted to point out to others that this thread is a good idea because it is not exclusive to 05+ taco's and VooDoo posted some rules that should help make it uniform and beneficial for all.

Plus, you can't forget that it say's "official"...that makes it so authoritative without it even being a sticky!
Old 01-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #4
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
I rotate between 2 Diamond audio D3 12's and 1 Diamond Audio macdaddy 12 depending on how much space and how much spl or sq I want
Old 01-13-2011, 08:05 AM   #5
Dealer/Sales Rep for Sundown Audio.
atsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really nice
atsaubrey's Tacoma Gallery
Currently 2 10" IDQ10v2 powered by a Sundown 1500D in a Mr Marv box. This weekend it will change to a single IDQ10v3 powered by a Image Dynamics i5800 in a Mr Marv box. I am not at liberty to state my prices. Install by myself. Too lazy to post pics.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #6
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoDrew View Post
Ah young whippersnapper (sorry, I totally wanted to say it)! lol Thanks for the links to the past threads.

Some might think this is a repost based on your provided links, but I wanted to point out to others that this thread is a good idea because it is not exclusive to 05+ taco's and VooDoo posted some rules that should help make it uniform and beneficial for all.

Plus, you can't forget that it say's "official"...that makes it so authoritative without it even being a sticky!
Looking to have a more organized thread, one that when somebody has a question about what they want, they can come straight here. Hopefully we can get many pages of different setups
Old 01-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #7
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
1. 2009 Tacoma Double Cab
2. Eclipse AVN726e, Wavecor Tweeters, H-Audio Ebony Midbass, JL Audio HD 900/5 amplifier, Audison Bit1.1 processor, and two ED 3.8 subs in the rear storage bin sealed.
3.Prices are irrelevant...I do my own installs
4. Below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jUxRLsX3jA

Old 01-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #8
Reppin UWYO
A7XT will become famous soon enoughA7XT will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
-Rockford Fosgate P3SD412 (400 watt RMS) in a port tuned box in my 09 doublecab (It BANGS hard for a shallow when I want it to) ~ $110
-Box built by me - design and a big thank you goes to Mr. Marv he is an awesome dude! ~materials about $30
-Hifonics Zues zxi1008 500 x 2 @2ohm ~$209
-Install done by myself~ fo free!
-All added to a JBL system - writeup to come someday in the far future

Love it