Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Want to buy the JBL ya.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
GiverDeaner is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
GiverDeaner's Tacoma Gallery
Want to buy the JBL ya.

I know I will probably be wipped be a dozen keyboards but does anyone want to sell there JBL double cab speakers,sub,sub encloser,head unit and amp?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:17 AM   #2
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
I believe you'll need the wiring harness too. (You would be better off going aftermarket, but it seems like you know that already)
Old 01-13-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
Yes - you'd definitely need the special wiring harness as well.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
You can contact this guy, but this looks like a hard project and this guy could be a troll.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...eo-system.html
Old 01-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Defiantly not worth the trouble.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
GiverDeaner is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
GiverDeaner's Tacoma Gallery
My plan would be to get the connectors for the amp and head unit off the cab harness of a truck at a wrecking yard.Then make my own harness that would run from the head unit to the amp down the passenger side floor.The size of the harness may be my biggest stumbling block as it would contain 27 wires.Thats pretty fat.I don't know why this appeals to me.I'm not a big stereo guy but I want a little better sound and the factory appearance.And to say I did it I guess to.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
You can always add to the stock stereo. There are many solutions for this out there. The sub enclosure will not be stock but you won't see it unless you fold the seat.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #9
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
You'd be alot better off getting a JL cleansweep and a 4 channel amp.