Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Subs and Custom Box

Old 01-14-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

Name: Sara Lynn
SaraLynn44's Tacoma Gallery
Subs and Custom Box

Merry Christmas to me

My boyfriend custom made the box and I was interested in what everybody else's looked like. These are just two basic Kicker 10's with a Kenwood amp mounted under the driver seat.

Fits like a glove!
Old 01-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Mine looks similar but the amp fits in a notch at the top center and it sticks out a bit more becasue th whole thing is deeper. Mine is also LineXed instead of carpeted. Those must be shallow mount subs to keep the seat backs and fold the seats down and not have the gasket touch the back of the seat.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #3
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

They arent shallow mounts. We were going to make a special bracket to push the
seats forward about an inch but once we tested them i didnt like the gap it gave me between the seats and the cab. Instead we cut out the child safety brackets from the back so the box would sit back farther.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:27 AM   #4
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Lovely, tell him nice work!

Seems like everyone is getting the "I want subs" bug lately.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Lovely, tell him nice work!

Seems like everyone is getting the "I want subs" bug lately.
Thanks! I didnt care about them till I got a head unit and lost the stock bass sound then I missed it!