1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Installing a head unit and speakers in an '02

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Ryantacoma, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Jan 16, 2011 at 12:40 PM
    Ryantacoma

Ryantacoma [OP] Member

Member:
    King City, CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Tacoma
    I've seen that some websites have very descript step by step instructions with video or pictures that show the average joe how to install new audio equipment in their cars, but I can not find anything for my '02 taco. Does anybody know of a website or anyother place that offers what I'm looking for? I changed the stereo in my 91 accord way back in the day and definitely did a little damage to my interior but I like to know how things work you know? Pretty much what I really want to learn is how to take off the door panels, console, etc. without breaking anything. Thanks for any knowledge you're willing to share!

2. Jan 17, 2011 at 2:26 AM
    daggertats

daggertats Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    if your getting your new components from crutchfield they send ya good instructions and mounting harware,wire harnesses etc.

Products Discussed in

To Top