Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Sub Sound clip anyone?

Old 08-27-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
flyby08 is on a distinguished road

flyby08's Tacoma Gallery
Sub Sound clip anyone?

Sup everybody, I have been looking around and I can't find any. Does anyone have any sound clips of the some 10in sub woofers that fit behind the storage area in the back seat of the double cabs?
thanks in advance
Old 08-27-2008, 11:24 PM   #2
Mr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marv
Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyby08 View Post
Sup everybody, I have been looking around and I can't find any. Does anyone have any sound clips of the some 10in sub woofers that fit behind the storage area in the back seat of the double cabs?
thanks in advance
Not sure how listening to these on the computer will help you but in any case there's a bunch of clips here.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/
Old 08-27-2008, 11:27 PM   #3

flyby08's Tacoma Gallery
well I don't know anyone else who has one so I can listen to it in person, and I was wondering if the seat being up distorted the sound at all. Just thought it could be another tool to help make the decision.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:30 PM   #4
Mr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marv
Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyby08 View Post
well I don't know anyone else who has one so I can listen to it in person, and I was wondering if the seat being up distorted the sound at all. Just thought it could be another tool to help make the decision.
With the properly implemented enclosure having the seat up will not distort the sound.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:33 PM   #5

flyby08's Tacoma Gallery
cool didn't know that this is the first time i have thought about putting a system in a truck. All the other ones have been in car. I did put some aftermarket speakers in my old 99, but that only cause I took them out of a car before my bro traded it in.
was looking at this from ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tacoma-Double-Ca...QQcmdZViewItem

they use to have a single sub, but I didn't find it right now.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:14 PM   #6
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
First off, it is best to pick a sub before you pick a box. Building a box first is a little like picking a transmission before an engine. Sure you can make it work, but you are limiting your choices and probably not getting the most efficient and best setup possible. I'd advise that you chat with Marv about boxes, as far as dimensions and enclosure volumes, amp racks and the whole lot. He builds beautiful work and knows a lot about putting equipment in the Taco.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:15 PM   #7

flyby08's Tacoma Gallery
that's a good point. I actully do have a sub & amp set up in mind & was refering more to the dimenisions. yea, sometimes I'm not 2 clear with these posts(my bad). I remember of couple of post here giving good reviews to those so I asked, but I'm jsut gonna stay a way from ebay now that I am doind more research. I have been talking with him & he has been very helpful