Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Poll:Do you guys think that aftermarket "decks" are cool looking?

View Poll Results: Are aftermarket stereo decks ugly or cool looking?
They look cool and add function. 513 64.37%
Ehh, I guess they add function but look wierd. 215 26.98%
They are ugly and I would not have one. 69 8.66%
Voters: 797. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #161
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Don't have one, would like one with sexy navi and blootooth
Old 05-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #162
nucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
nucktaco's Tacoma Gallery
ive got a double din in my truck. touchscreen is nice and all but doesnt fit like oem, is a theft target (ive been lucky so far), and only holds one CD.

i have ipod control now and can play dvds and GPS though so the benefits outweigh the negatives.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #163
jamsandwich will become famous soon enough

jamsandwich's Tacoma Gallery
yes

Old 06-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #164
Fish On !!!
SH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kevin
SH7mi's Tacoma Gallery
I had a Pioneer AVIC-D3 installed before I picked up my Tacoma in 08 and I love it. GPS, XM radio, iPod, and DVD ( which I did not know at the time). I have no use for blue tooth although it's capable. I do wish it had a map chip instead of DVD.

One thing to remember for those who have DD, COVER THE SCREEN WITH A TOWEL IF LEFT IN SUNLIGHT !!!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:06 AM   #165
Army Retired
mltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to behold

Army: Retired Army, Signal Corps
Name: Mike
mltaylo3's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Kenwood dnx9980hd. Has garmin nav, sirius, Bluetooth, iPod x2, Pandora, DVD, video in/out, TV reception, works w/steering wheel, USB cable (hideable--mine is in the car pocket), software upgradeable, ah, I'm sure there are a couple of things I'm forgetting. What sold me was the garmin nav, as I do a lot of traveling.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #166
DarthDickHead is on a distinguished road
Name: Dalton
DarthDickHead's Tacoma Gallery
I love the looks of single dins some are tacky but it is 1000x better than stock and I absolutley love my dash pocket to death.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:36 AM   #167
Army Retired
mltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to behold

Army: Retired Army, Signal Corps
Name: Mike
mltaylo3's Tacoma Gallery
I do miss the dash pocket.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #168
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, especially when there's an iPad above it

Old 07-07-2013, 01:20 AM   #170
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWhite13 View Post
Or do you think aftermarket stereo decks look tacky and ugly?
Yes