Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Found a really good deal...

Old 02-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
deanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant future

deanbhula1's Tacoma Gallery
Found a really good deal - steering wheel controls

so im putting in a new headunit and was looking for a way to retain the factory sterring wheel controls and i found a really cool module from axxess, on cruthfield it was $70. its actually a really good product because the module self programs which makes it super easy to install and in response time is super fast! But after doing some searching around i actually found a really good deal on it...i found in on tacotunes.com and it is also $70 on there except the actually include the specific wiring harness for our trucks which means no cutting or slicing and it actually integrates the factory aux jack (under the cigarette lighter in 09+) and turns it into 2 RCAs or an adapter for a male 3.5mm jack...this means you can still use the factory aux jack on new stereos with aux input. it also includes all the nessesary stuff to install like the barrel connecters and adapters. i included the video that i saw. i think this is a smoking deal espesially since its the same price as msrp but you also get the harness, all conecters and the adapters to make the original aux jack work for the new deck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sas1jTJ-gw
Old 02-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I just bought a JVC headunit and I'm missing my steering wheel controls. I'll have to see if my unit has the jack in the back...
Old 02-18-2011, 01:06 PM   #3
deanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant futuredeanbhula1 has a brilliant future

Compatible with the following brands:
Alpine
Clarion
Eclipse
Pioneer
Kenwood
JVC
Sony
Dual
Jensen
Valor
Visteon
and more!
Old 02-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #4
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like my deck only has one 3.5mm... and its on the front... gah..
Old 02-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #5

hmmm...email the guy at tacotunes.com cause i know there is an adapter that plugs in to the 3.5 jack and produces 2 wires, maybe ur deck can use those. if u mention that u saw it on here he will know what module you are talking about.