1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

stock radio

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by jason smith, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Mar 16, 2011 at 12:15 PM
    jason smith

jason smith [OP] loblk08taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    08 sr5 2wd 5sp 2.7
    flowmaster 40 series orig flo, cold air intake,painted headlights.Trex eyelids, xrunner wheels, street tacos 3"drop rear, djm 3" drop front
    I have a 08 tacoma am fm with cd stock radio. im starting to have a problem that when im just going down the road it starts changing stations at random and its not like its on search it just goes crazy. I can turn it off and turn it back on put it back where I had it,might last for a while, might not. anyway anybody have a new radio they like pretty good any suggestions on a new one or fixing the old one.

2. Mar 16, 2011 at 3:20 PM
    daggertats

daggertats Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    if its still under warranty you could get a new one from the dealer. a guy at work had his replaced in his tundra becasue it kept turnin the volume way up on its own. if your looking just to change out youll have to ask the others as i still have factory in mine

Products Discussed in

To Top