LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Kenwood DNX9960, stock r.view, new f.view?

Old 03-27-2011, 01:29 AM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Kenwood DNX9960, stock r.view, new f.view?

Hello hello,
So I finally picked up my Tacoma, been looking over a month, not fun!

Ordered the kenwood. I want to hook it up to my factory r.view, AND possibly add a front view as well. (its an option with the kenwood) Where is the harness plug in for the r.view? The tail gate has a harness at the base, it goes under the bed, havent followed it yet. Where is the hook up in the cab?

I know I need the double din trim, my interior is black and tan. Id like a simple smooth black trim piece. Everyone talks of the aftermarket ones. BUT is there a factory toyota one? Do I ONLY need that trim? and a harness as well Im assuming?

Any other tips and tricks are appreciated! Hey we should have a stick of popular stereo setups, where ONE sticky has multiple threads, named after each stereo.... no?

Adamo
Old 03-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
you're awesome! thanks...

Adamo

love the rex by the way, i had an 07 wagon, limited, LOTS done to that car, tuned for 93, (i lived in NC at the time) such a quick car.