This is a true "reference level" set of speakers (I won a few sound quality competitions using them ) that have a value of $1400.00! I will also be available to the winner for technical assistance in installing these to make sure you get the absolute best possible performance!
Hey Tacoma World guys and gals! I am having this raffle on a couple of other forums I frequent. Since you guys have always been so good to me I'd like to give you all an opportunity to win a GREAT set of speakers so I checked with the mods here and they gave me the go ahead (Thanks mods! ).
As some may know I had a LOT of helpers with the BBQ (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...ad.php?t=40828) again this year and I wasn't able to pay them what I felt they deserved for the amount of time they spent. Most importantly I felt my wife (who did the majority of work and and also puts up with the amount of time I spend doing this craziness) needs to have something special done for her so I'd like to send her on a weekend outing somewhere.
After much negotiation with the great folks at Dynaudio and in recognition of having Jon Whitledges Sprinter Van (considered by many as a true "reference" system chocked full of Dynaudio goodies and an attention to detail not seen too often http://www.whitledgedesigns.com/ ) at the BBQ again this year I have secured permission to hold the FIRST EVER FULLY AUTHORIZED Dynaudio Products Raffle!!
As mentioned part of the proceeds will go towards my helpers from this year and the rest will be put towards next years event which promises to be the biggest ever! (we will be graced again with Jon's Dynaudio van as well as many other fine systems!) Along with the BBQ next year I am in negotiations with numerous sponsors to host what will hopefully be the first annual Mr Marv West Coast Car Audio Sound Off that will be open to all from beginners to professional competitors. On top of that I am also talking with a couple of "gurus" concerning having an "SQ Seminar" to coincide with these events (the BBQ will be separate from the competition). More info will follow as soon as possible and if there are any other manufacturers etc out there interested in being involved please contact me at the number in my signature below.
***PLEASE NOTE: It would be REALLY appreciated if you guys read EVERYTHING and if nothing else AT LEAST READ THE PARTS IN RED as I get TONS of email every day and it is very difficult to keep track when people just use "Raffle" or "Ticket" etc etc as the subject. If you use the subject EXACTLY as noted I can easier search my email each day to make sure I don't miss anybody! Also, for those that have entered previous raffles please note the CHANGE again in email addresses as well as shipping! Thanks!****
Here are a couple of threads from last years BBQ/Meet:
This years BBQ
Here are threads from previous raffles for an Audison SRX5 5 channel amp won by Scottfx...
and a set of Zapco 16.2 components won by aeon..
Hybrid Audio Legatia L41 Pro won by quality_sound
ID MAX 12 and DLS reference RW10 won by Veloze and frootloops
Second chance Hybrid Audio Legatia won by fejh
Last Chance Hybrid Audio Legatia won by NeedSQ
Hertz Mille raffle won by Genxx
- First and foremost-sh!t sometimes happens and things don't go as planned. I reserve the right to cancel any raffle at any time for any reason. Nobody and I mean NOBODY (including the owners/moderators of this site) will be held responsible if things don't go as planned. The only and I mean ONLY recourse you will have if the item is not given away for ANY reason will be a full refund of your ticket price!!
- This raffle is open to all members of www.diymobileaudio.com, www.elitecaraudio.com, www.tacomaworld.com and you MUST be signed up BEFORE this raffle started! Also, anybody who has ever done business with me will be eligible this year as well.[/b]
- You MUST be AT LEAST 18 years old with YOUR OWN PayPal account to enter
- You DO NOT have to be present at the BBQ to win (there will be separate raffles during the BBQ for attendees).
- Prizes will be given away as soon as maximum entry amount is met but no sooner than the minimum is met or by a designated date at my discretion if I chose to fore go the minimum.
- If by chance more than the maximum amount of entries are obtained, those late comers will be refunded or have the option of getting in the next raffle (the time on the PayPal email will determine close calls, NOT the time posted in the thread as will be mentioned below).
- Refund requests before a name is drawn for that item will be at MY DISCRETION ONLY so please don't enter if you are not sure you want to!
- NO refunds will be given after the name is drawn (yes, one year someone asked for a refund after they did not win! )
- ****ALL shipping costs will be the responsibility of the winner!****
- If by chance I missed something and I have to change any terms in the raffle, all entrants will be notified and must agree to the changes or will have the option of receiving a refund
- Once again, the ONLY recourse you will have IF THE ITEM IS NOT GIVEN AWAY FOR ANY REASON will be a full refund of your ticket price!!!
Here we go!
Thanks to the great guys at DYNAUDIO this raffle will be for a BRAND NEW DYNAUDIO ESOTEC SYSTEM 342 3-way Reference Component Set
Almost forgot, the winner will also receive a DAMPLIFIER PRO DOOR PACK as well as a pair of SPEAKER TWEAKER PADS courtesy of ANT at SECOND SKIN AUDIO to make sure you get the most out of these bad boys!
SPECIFICS FOR THIS RAFFLE ONLY: ****PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN TICKET COST, SHIPPING COSTS, WHICH CALIFORNIA LOTTERY DRAWING WE WILL USE (MEGA MILLIONS) AND HOW IT WILL BE USED!*****
- ***Ticket cost will be $25.00 EACH***
- We will use the California Lotto MEGA MILLIONS drawing to determine the winner on a date to be announced once all tickets are sold.
- ****The winner will be the person that holds THE FIRST NUMBER DRAWN (you will receive your number(s) once all tickets are sold and prior to the drawing)****
- MAXIMUM ticket amount will be 56 (fifty-six) for this raffle
- MINIMUM ticket amount will be 56 (fifty-six)
- PayPal is the ONLY available payment method (too much trouble with money orders last year not being received). My PayPal account is ****MARVSPLACE at WEBTV dot NET**** (don't forget to format that properly!) PLEASE be sure the address you send the payment to is correct as I cannot be responsible for misdirected payments!
- When purchasing tickets PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEcopy the following EXACTLY and use it as the "subject" so I can keep track:
Dynaudio System 342 Ticket for "your SCREEN NAME and FORUM(s) here"
Example: "Dynaudio System 342 Ticket for Mr Marv at TW"
- You can enter as many times as you'd like but you MUST DO A SEPARATE TRANSACTION FOR EACH TICKET!!
- ***Shipping will be the responsibility of the winner!***
- I will ship anywhere (as long as the above rules are followed) however if you reside outside of the 48 states, YOU will be responsible for ALL shipping/duties/fees/other costs associated with delivering to you.
- The winner will be posted in this thread and will also be contacted by email.
- Winner MUST respond BY PHONE before the next MEGA drawing is held OR A NEW NAME WILL BE DRAWN! If no response has been received prior to the new name being drawn, there will be NO recourse for the first name drawn! (I will be a bit flexible on this rule at my discretion)
- I will post a tally in the thread with the amount of tickets left as often as possible. PLEASE DO NOT post your own tally based on what I post after you buy a ticket! Not all ticket buyers post in this thread so it makes it confusing for me and others to keep track!! (you can just post "I'm in" or something like that if you wish )
I know it's a bit longwinded above however to avoid any misunderstandings, PLEASE PLEASE make sure you read, understand and agree to all conditions BEFORE purchasing tickets!
My email is always on overload as it is so please post any questions here so I don't have to answer the same ones over and over!
Thanks and GOOD LUCK!
Now, let's get this done quickly as I have an "ESOTARic" surprise in store as soon as this is done!