Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

HELP

Old 06-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
bigdaddytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: jared
bigdaddytaco's Tacoma Gallery
HELP

ok i have older jL speakers in my truck and today i noticed a rattling on certain songs in the driver side door but it still puts out good sound and ,i live on a bumpy ass road and drive fast on it so i cant decide if its a screw or something loose or its blown need some help
Old 06-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
A - you're not supposed to title a thread just "help"
B - your post didn't make much sense, but it just sounds like you have blown speakers. sometimes a blown speaker will sound better when playing a CD as opposed to radio. just depends on how the song was recorded and the actual volume.
C- Sylva's a cool ass little town.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
bigdaddytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: jared
bigdaddytaco's Tacoma Gallery
jgwheeler17 at firts u sounded lik a a** hole but any one that liks my town is ok in my book
Old 06-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddytaco View Post
jgwheeler17 at firts u sounded lik a a** hole but any one that liks my town is ok in my book
thanks?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
thats why I posted the quote i did..........Just in case u took his post in any way offensive. He is just trying to help, and is 100% correct.

the reason is, we have a search function that u can customize to search "titles" only, and future members may have the same problem u are having (possibly not this exact post) and if they ever search for the same topic and use the "search title" option, it may help that user.
exactly ^^^ . . . . . and yeah i don't get my jollies by acting like a bad ass on the interweb, just saying it so you'd know. . . . . and still, i think your speaker is just starting to crack.