Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Coupons or good deals on Head Units?

Old 06-22-2011, 06:43 AM   #2
207Copper is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
207Copper's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a Kenwood KDC-BT945U for cheap from http://myworld.ebay.com/hifiaudioonline/.
Deck was factory referbished and other then a minor and i mean had to hunt for it minor cosmetic flaw everything appears new. Came with everything a new one does including a 1 year warranty through the factory.

Jason
Old 06-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
try best buy. they were clearing out a lot of their alpine stuff. i heard a rumor that they werent going to carry alpine anymore, but dont know if thats true or not.

the only thing is you have to go to th actual store to see what they have. as always the selection varies by location. also, a lot of the alpine stuff wasnt on display or wasnt priced correctly. they can also call other stores for you around you area. even the website doesnt have show a lot of the stuff. Don't call the store, you need to actully go into store.

I got my alpine ida-x305s for $179.99. regular price is around $350. i also picked up a cda-117 for $179.99.

Hope this helps....
Old 06-22-2011, 08:48 AM   #4
Rusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty White Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rusty White Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Take a look at http://www.sonicelectronix.com and http://www.onlinecarstereo.com. There can be some pretty good deals there. I've bought stuff from both and have had great experiences.