1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sonic Electronix .... beware

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Ken Dawg, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Nov 8, 2009 at 9:20 PM
    azTRD

azTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    I know this is an old thread... but this is a broad statement that is NOT true. Woofersetc.com is actually blacklisted for carrying UN-authorized equipment and have been know to remove factory serial numbers to avoid being tracked.

Some of these online companies 'may' be authorized for 'some' brands so they claim to be an 'authorized' dealer, when in fact they are NOT for most of the products that they sell.

2. Nov 10, 2009 at 11:47 AM
    silverback

silverback Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    central CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prerunner SR5
    painted door handles, bilstein 5100's front and back, K&N air filter. Precision power component speakers and Kenwood deck.
    i just bought some precision power component speakers from them on sunday and it just arrived at my house an hour ago. Talk about fast shipping. I hope that was just a bad day for both individuals and doesnt reflect the company. I do want to make everyone aware of keeping all packaging material, even the white styrofoam (spellcheck). If you have a problem they wont take it back unless all of this is shipped back.

3. Nov 10, 2009 at 3:11 PM
    ItalynStylion

ItalynStylion Sounds Gooooood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    DFW, Tx.
    Vehicle:
    09 Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4
    I've bought numerous things off them and never really had a problem.

The only time I really got pissed at them was when I tried to have something shipped to a different address than was listed on my debit card. They wouldn't do it since it looks like fraud. It was a big inconvenience but I can totally understand why they do it; it's to protect the consumer.

Products Discussed in

To Top