Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Total dash dismantle?

Old 08-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
zolkabir is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Fed
zolkabir's Tacoma Gallery
Total dash dismantle?

I have seen a couple very detailed tutorials on how to change out a head unit, but I'm wanting to mess with some stuff below my AC controls, in the area of my cigarette lighter and extra power plug.

Does anyone know of a good tutorial on how to do a full lower dash/console dismantle for a 2005 Taco? I don't want to bust off any fasteners.

If no one knows about that then I guess I'll proceed with caution, and maybe do a little tutorial myself, but I'd like to see it first, if possible.

Thanks.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
See if this link helps you out any. It will get you down below the ac controls.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...al-w-pics.html