1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

********* Customer Service

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Jako, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Aug 10, 2011 at 5:22 AM
    478DblSport

478DblSport Thermonuclear Protection

Member:
    Byron, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver Streak Mica PreRunner DC TRD Sport
    | EXTERIOR | DiamondBack SE Tonneau Cover, Havoc HS2 Hoop Steps, Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Shortened OEM Antenna, DeeZee Bed Mat | INTERIOR | Flyzeye V2W (Amber/White/Amber), RAM Mt A-Pillar Mod, Audio: Pioneer AVH-X5700, PDX-5 (119Wx4+410W), Polk Audio MM6501 (F) & MM651 (R), JL Audio CP108LG-W3v3 (Sub), w/Monster, Rockford, & Streetwire cabling, Metra Dash Kit.
    My Metra kit has a textured finish... perhaps not the same as what you're looking for but you can find Metra kits all over the web and each kit comes with attachments for single or double din HU's. Mine came with my HU from Crutchfield. I don't have the steering wheel controls so I can't speak to that but I'm sure someone here on TW can help you out with that. Good luck!

2. Aug 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM
    Jako

Jako [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Arizona
    Magnaflow Catback, ScanguageII, N-Fab Lightbar, Hella 500FF (x4)

********* has a fairly decent looking website, not to mention well put together installation tutorials on Youtube. One would only assume this alone is a good enough indication of a well established company worthy of purchasing goods from. If this would have been a major audio component then yes of course some further research would been obvious.

3. Aug 11, 2011 at 11:49 AM
    hookedontronics

hookedontronics Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc
    That is a metra dask kit, ********* sells it for tripple the price.

The steering wheel adapter is made by PAC, also much cheaper if bought somewhere else

4. Aug 26, 2011 at 2:37 AM
    Jako

Jako [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Arizona
    Magnaflow Catback, ScanguageII, N-Fab Lightbar, Hella 500FF (x4)
    Finally heard back from *********. I guess they changed email servers and lost track of my email. They are going to mail me out a new order and refund me the money for the hassle. Might actually get to install these new speakers after all.

5. Aug 26, 2011 at 5:40 PM
    Toby

Toby Servant of Ninkasi

Member:
    Prairieville, LA
    Vehicle:
    17 Black TRD Off Road 4x4
    None yet.
    I personally placed an order with ********* long ago and didn't have any problems personally, but Rob's behavior at TN ensured I'd never again deal with him. Originally, he played it off like he was just a customer, and then eventually 'he bought the business'. Ultimately, I think he was just a guy doing it on the side of his regular job with a lot of excuses. It was all the shady excuses that did him in over there.

Products Discussed in

To Top