Notices

Tacotunes Customer Service

Old 08-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
Jako is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Active Duty, E5
Name: Jake
Jako's Tacoma Gallery
Tacotunes Customer Service

I'm having a bit of difficulty communicating with Tacotunes. Their phone contact is a Magic Jack # that does not work. Email traffic has been very sparse on their behalf. I don't want to bash on them by any means, I have had nothing but good business with them in the past. I'm just not having much luck this time around. Has anyone else had issues with them lately?
Old 08-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Terrible customer service. I email them asking a question. They reply without answering my question and tell me to "like" them on Facebook.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #3

Jako's Tacoma Gallery
I have attempted Email, Facebook, and Phone. I'm at the point now I think I'm out $110 on this one, along with $300 in speakers in dire need of a home.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #4
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
it took me 3 months to get my speaker adaptors from them. i patiently waited 2 months since i'm from hawaii and shit takes forever to get here. then it took the last month of non stop calling, emailing and then i told them to cancel my order and behold got my stuff in 3 days.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #5
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
yea there customer service is bad. its a one man operation from what I understand.

Just keep hounding him and hopefully you will get your stuff. it took him two months to get me the 6X9 kit. good luck to ya
Old 08-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I am shocked they are still in business.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:50 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Why? People keep sending them money and not getting products. Sounds like a great scam to me.

WTF are doing wrong going to work everyday to make an honest living. Why not just start a company and steal from people.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why? People keep sending them money and not getting products. Sounds like a great scam to me.
exactly...100% profit, minus the website registration fees. no one to answer emails/phones, no phone line to pay for, one the website was set up there's no need to have internet at all, no one to pay to make things b/c they dont have the product to make...i need to get into this!!! everyone send me $15 for TW stickers
Old 08-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
I bought there speaker adapters for my front 6x9 speakers, and then couldn't get the door skins back on. Had to trim the shit out of them. They SUCK SUCK SUCK
Old 08-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #10
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
If you paid with Paypal, file a complaint. You can get your money back.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I think topic has been discussed before & was even a poll of some sort.
GL hope you get your stuff or your $$ back somehow.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #12
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
I think topic has been discussed before & was even a poll of some sort.
GL hope you get your stuff or your $$ back somehow.
Yep, here's the link. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...unes-poll.html
Old 08-04-2011, 11:55 PM   #14

Jako's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 478DblSport View Post
damn, there was one. I searched too and nothing popped up...
Old 08-05-2011, 03:42 AM   #15
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Only if you were smart enough to link you pay pal to your credit card and then why not just pay via CC?

If you did it through your bank account and they already took the money out your boned.
Bullshit.

I've been through the process a few times and have gotten my money back.
If their is legitimate proof, i.e. the seller doesn't respond within 5 days, ignores the claim yet still logs into paypal, etc)
Old 08-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #16

Jako's Tacoma Gallery
Attempted getting my money back through Paypals resolution center. Because the sale was over 45 days ago they can not help. So its a wrap, I have not heard a peep from TacoTunes, Rob the customer service manager/only employee doesn't even have the common decency to apologize let alone refund me my money. $110 down the drain, I will never do business with them again.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:11 AM   #17
Bozack is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Rube
Bozack's Tacoma Gallery
DIY

I cut my own. Bought a 4x8 sheet of MDF from Lowes that had a corner chipped off. They knocked half off the price, so I got it for $15. I made my own sub box, speaker and amp mounts with about 70% of the sheet. BTW. That grey stuff surrounding the mount is strip caulking.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:40 AM   #18
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
It's amazing people still attempt to buy stuff through TT with all the negative posts on TW. If you need speaker boxes or adapters go through Mr Marv.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:11 AM   #19
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit... I was excited because they're the only place online I found textured double din surrounds to match my 06 interior. I popped on their site and they also carry the adapter to use the steering wheel controls with an aftermarket stereo. DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT! Glad i stumbled onto this thread.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:13 AM   #20
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Where is taco tunes based out of?state? Some dude basement?