Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

touch screen info.

Old 10-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
tonkayota is on a distinguished road
tonkayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tonkayota Send a message via Yahoo to tonkayota
touch screen info.

I'm looking to put a touch screen dvd, mps, navigation sys, cd player in my truck! How do i go about the piece that has the stock radio in it? I don't wanna cut the factory piece that has the stock radio in it. I wanna put the new radio in. Does any have a piece like the radio that is stock? Is there a mounting kit that looks just like the kit that has the stock radio in the tacoma or will i have to use a after market one? I wanna keep the same mounting kit but i don't wanna have to cut to fit for the new radio. Its one that has the big screen looks pretty much like the ones on the photo page.
Your ideas will greatly be appreciated.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
www.tacotunes.com

I thin that's what you are looking for^^

right?
Old 10-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #3
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
They sell dash kits for it, no cutting required

http://www.google.com/products?q=Tac...num=1&ct=title
Old 10-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #4
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
i've always bought all of my stuff from

www.scosche.com