Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Subwoofer Installed with stock deck and hits hard

Old 08-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #41
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna be filling that empty hole with Rockfords new 1200w RMS model, looking foward to the break in periord. For those are new to high powererd subs they do need to be broke in. 3 weeks, I cannot wait.

Old 08-29-2011, 11:36 AM   #42
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
John, what is the box tuned to and what are your crossovers set at for that RF in that enclosure? Do you have a subsonic in place to protect the sub from unloading below tuning?
Old 08-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #43
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
John, what is the box tuned to and what are your crossovers set at for that RF in that enclosure? Do you have a subsonic in place to protect the sub from unloading below tuning?
Lol, you must be joking. The Rockford Techs and I figured things out long ago and my specs are not open for discussion. Speakers blow, it happens, people throw up because of SPL in my truck, happened.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #44
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Lol, you must be joking. The Rockford Techs and I figured things out long ago and my specs are not open for discussion. Speakers blow, it happens, people throw up because of SPL in my truck, happened.
Somebody actually threw up in your truck?! I'd be pissed!
Old 08-29-2011, 02:01 PM   #45
Reading...
Us3r is on a distinguished road
Army: Discharged Med 08 19D Infantry
Name: Mike
Us3r's Tacoma Gallery
so why are your specs not open for discussions?
Old 08-29-2011, 02:01 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Somebody actually threw up in your truck?! I'd be pissed!
Not in the truck, it was my best friend from Fla. Stereo fmed up, not sure why. Most people either enjoy it or sream. It is loud.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:05 PM   #47
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Actually I wasn't joking, just curious to see what you ended up with. Rockford's current line isn't even a consideration for me so I'm really not up to speed on their enclosure recommendations for their subs. I could run the TS parameters myself if need be.

PS: Why's everybody got their panties in a bunch lately?
Old 08-29-2011, 02:07 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Us3r View Post
so why are your specs not open for discussions?
Iv'e been building competition level stereos for 18 years, using only Rockford producuts and it is what it is. Bring your extended cab to VA when you want to have a sound off.......
Old 08-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #49

I'm actually about 5K deep right now in the stereo{my price}, I can go very deep.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #51

Quote:
Actually I wasn't joking, just curious to see what you ended up with. Rockford's current line isn't even a consideration for me so I'm really not up to speed on their enclosure recommendations for their subs. I could run the TS parameters myself if need be.

I am not actually not to stoked either about Rockfords new line. I will still rock it though, and rock I will do hard. {38 year old}. F-it super loud.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #52
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm wondering that myself. I've been on TW for only a few days now and already I've run into 3 or 4 threads with guys bickering back and forth. Is it always like this on TW?
Old 08-29-2011, 02:22 PM   #53
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murman View Post
I'm wondering that myself. I've been on TW for only a few days now and already I've run into 3 or 4 threads with guys bickering back and forth. Is it always like this on TW?
No. Last few months... always the same people too. Don't let the few tarnish your view of the community. There's a lot of knowledge here and a lot of people willing to give it out
Old 08-29-2011, 02:32 PM   #54

Quote:
Welcome to the the Tacoma forums. No it is not always like this.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:45 PM   #55
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:

Its not that bad. You gotta give a little bit of room for the error of communication. You can try your hardest to type something clearly, but theres always room for misinterpretation. I believe thats what most the bickering is. TW is more a community than a forum. As long as at the end of the day we can all settle our differences, I don't think its a bad thing. Get involved in your regional discussions, there are many people who will take time out of their day to help you in person. I know I will.

On the other hand, there are flat out assholes on this site and I hope they get every bit thats coming to them.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:52 AM   #56
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
^^^This