Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Cell phone cradle and mount

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
Cerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCerberus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Cerberus's Tacoma Gallery
Cell phone cradle and mount

So there are only about sixty threads on this already, I'm sure...

I just ordered one of these:

http://www.panavise.com/pdf_indash/75137-905.pdf

I like the clean, semi-permanent mount, and my phone will be in it for 99% of time I'm in the truck.

Anybody else got one of these? What cradle do you use? Does the cradle have a bit of swivel?

I have the HTC EVO 4G, by the way, and a 2011 Taco DC

Thanks!

Cerberus
Old 08-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I have this cheap windshield mount and love it. Holds my ipod touch or my Blackberry in its huge Otterbox case and is very secure. Plus I don't have to take my eyes off the road to mess with my device if need be.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #5
SamsNA is on a distinguished road

Navy: BM3
Name: Nick
SamsNA's Tacoma Gallery
I made mine with some office supplies.

Just clip it to one of the AC vents.
Found the article on LifeHacker. It holds my phone sideways which is best for when I have my phone in 'car mode' and/or I'm using the navigation.

Products Discussed in this Thread