Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Compartment Friendly access cab sub box

Old 09-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Compartment Friendly access cab sub box

Last night I was up trying to figure this out. Took me awhile but I got it. My new design allows you to open your compartments while also having nice sound in your ride! I was looking around online and I found this website they offered a box like this but they only allowed a 8" sub , its smaller and they material they wrapped it was rather cheap. And they wanted 99.99

My design allows a 10" sub, bigger for more volume and as you guys seen before wrapped in nice material tour choice of suede or vinyl. (This ones a prototype excuse the silicone everywhere, yours will be perfect !)

Prices:
Vinyl 150 + shipping
Suede 165 + shipping

Shipping isn't killer since Were I work we do a lot of shipping and I get a nice discount.

I tried to give you guya the best possible prices I can !!

Thanks for looking fellas !
Attached Thumbnails
Compartment Friendly access cab sub box-uploadfromtaptalk1315424157984.jpg   Compartment Friendly access cab sub box-uploadfromtaptalk1315424200500.jpg   Compartment Friendly access cab sub box-uploadfromtaptalk1315424251915.jpg  
Old 09-07-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rberumen2 View Post
im interested
Pm sent
Old 09-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #4

Bump bump