Mine is really loud 27 21.09%
Mine is really rockin 18 14.06%
Better than stock 23 17.97%
Stock 35 27.34%
I like elevator music 7 5.47%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
WHO HAS A LOUD STEREO?

I will start this off, there has to be a lot of people out there with bangin stereos. Here is mine.....
If you choose #1 on the poll you should probably be at church and not on this website, show pics if your not at church.
Powering it all is the biggest yellow top Optima makes

Running the show is 00gauge wire with the handy fuse

A nice crappy pic of my receiver

The sub box, or the station of which all the major components are housed

my subs of choice Rockford fosgate T2's

Door speakers are important too

Amps are all Rockford and are BD1000 for 1 sub, 1200w something for the other? and a P650.2 for the doors briged of course. Running a 1 farad capacitor for every amp, probably using around 2500w total.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
My stock JBL gets pretty loud.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I didn't get the JBL upgrade, can't really compare it with out hearing it first.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #4
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Alpine HU
Infinity KP Components
Alpine Type-R rears
JBL 4 channel amp
Kicker mono amp
Kicker solo baric L7

between offroading and the music, everything in the taco is loose as hell lol!
Old 09-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #6
SCUMBAG CUSTOMS
Scummy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
Scummy's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy is doin a fiberglass box/center console/arm rest. Im gonna have 4 8's, 2 12's and 4 6x9's all smashed into my reg cab. But if anyone wants a custom stereo in IE/LA area pm me and ill give you his number. Check out his work on FB- Mauco Whitehorse
Old 09-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scummy View Post
My buddy is doin a fiberglass box/center console/arm rest. Im gonna have 4 8's, 2 12's and 4 6x9's all smashed into my reg cab. But if anyone wants a custom stereo in IE/LA area pm me and ill give you his number. Check out his work on FB- Mauco Whitehorse
Why? 4 8" speakers and 2 12"s? Why? 4 8" speakers are really good, 2 12" speakers are really good. I would go with one or the other. 6x9's really, for what? WTF
Old 09-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #8
Banned
06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06SR5canada's Tacoma Gallery
car audio capacitors=waste of money
Old 09-11-2011, 03:32 PM   #9
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06SR5canada View Post
car audio capacitors=waste of money
Only to be eclipsed by the below....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scummy View Post
Old 09-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #12
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
I use to...
OP personally given the space you have I would of done sealed boxes but thats me....are you running your subs at RMS???
Old 09-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #13
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I've got 2 Rockford Fosgate P2's with a Rockford Fosgate true 1000 pushing both of them. It bangs.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #14
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
I will start this off, there has to be a lot of people out there with bangin stereos. Here is mine.....
If you choose #1 on the poll you should probably be at church and not on this website, show pics if your not at church.
Powering it all is the biggest yellow top Optima makes

Running the show is 00gauge wire with the handy fuse

A nice crappy pic of my receiver

The sub box, or the station of which all the major components are housed

my subs of choice Rockford fosgate T2's

Door speakers are important too

Amps are all Rockford and are BD1000 for 1 sub, 1200w something for the other? and a P650.2 for the doors briged of course. Running a 1 farad capacitor for every amp, probably using around 2500w total.
Think you can hear that alright, may want to turn the bed into speakers as well.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #15
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I'm still working on my stereo, so far I've got a single Rockford P3DS DVC 10" pounding impressively hard in the back, JL 6.5 Coaxials in all four corners. JL 250/1 to the sub, JL 300/4 is going to the doors here in the next few days. Looking for a new set of tweeters, I know the stock ones won't last long.

Currently I'm running a Sony head unit for bluetooth capabilities, but I think I'm going to break down and buy the Pioneer bluetooth adapter like I should have in the first place and put my Premier head unit back in the truck. I miss the control over sound... the Sony has absolutely none. 3 band EQ sucks

Contemplating getting a whole different box and possibly running a second 10". I know the amp would push 2 subs no problem.

I used to be like you man, my old system was 2 12's and 2 10's, all JL components, you couldn't see straight when you drove around if you cranked up the bass.... I still find it somewhat fun, but I don't really care to piss off an entire 5 block radius when I'm around. 2 cars ahead of me is more than enough with my current system
Old 09-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #16
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
^^i have that sub, i love the thing
Old 09-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #17
SCUMBAG CUSTOMS
Scummy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
Scummy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Why? 4 8" speakers and 2 12"s? Why? 4 8" speakers are really good, 2 12" speakers are really good. I would go with one or the other. 6x9's really, for what? WTF
Im doin it for a show truck for his company. The 8's are for mid bass and the 12's are for lower notes. 6x9's instead of 5.5s. I was gonna take out my back window and run 3 12's In it with box in the bed. Also building a roof rack that's gonna have 4 boat pods on it for outside speakers
Old 09-11-2011, 09:38 PM   #18
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
damn, i wish i had those bumps..
Old 09-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #19
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
^^i have that sub, i love the thing

I'm almost curious how much power I can push through the damn thing... LoL I was tempted to buy a Kicker 400 watt when I first got it. With 250 going through it, it definitely reminds me of my larger stereos, all the change trays are rattling, mirror is useless, and the red lights bounce!
Old 09-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #20
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
My 12" L5 hits pretty hard. People swear that I have 2 subs, then their jaws drop when they see I only have one. It's actually underpowerd by 100 watts too.