Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Kenwood 6980 install + Startup image.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
Kenwood 6980 install + Startup image.

I just finished my Kenwood 6980 installation on my truck. I have the Sirius Connect in the glove box, ipod interface, and have the factory aux hooked up.
I am also using an Axcess ASWC to use the factory controls.

Both Sirius and GPS antennas are in the dash, Might have to move the Sirius antenna later, but the GPS antenna gives 10 ft. accuracy.

The 6980 requires a very precise file format for uploading, so I've included the file I used here.

Thanks TW for all the threads on how to get everything apart!
Attached Thumbnails
Kenwood 6980 install + Startup image.-6980-install.jpg   Kenwood 6980 install + Startup image.-trd.jpg  
Old 09-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind on the image, the board converted it to a JPG, so it won't work... The BMP has to be 800 x 480, and 16 bit saved as R5 G6 B5 with photoshop.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.