1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pioneer Avic-110bt

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by TRD Larry, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Sep 29, 2011 at 6:13 PM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry [OP] trd larry

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    South Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Black,Sport,Premium and Tech Package
    Sport pedals,, Magnaflow cat back exhaust system,Kuhmo 275x55x20, Platinum #220 Abyss wheels 20x9.5. Under hood lights, OEM LED cargo bed lights, extra D-rings installed in bed, AC mod, diff. breather mod, OEM LED puddle lights and footwell lights, Homelink mirror, oil catch can, raptor grille lights, replaced chrome grille molding with black molding, tailgate lock/unlock and tailgate opener, console organizer, glove compartment organizer, Caliraised stealth LED light bar, TRD Cold Air Intake, Lighted cup holders, Meso extended fuse cover, Meso stage 1 tail lights, Meso switch panel, Door bowl lights. Anytime front and rear backup camera mod. TRD Pro Rigid fog lights.Door edge guards. TRD Pro shift knob with Boomer's TRD LED light (Red for security, blue for interior), Glass Break Sensor, sensor with LED light tied into the security LED light, OEM LED Headlights, Sequential LED Turn Signals.
    I have the 110bt that I upgraded to the 120bt. I am thinking of upgrading it now to the 130. I would like to know if anyone has done this upgrade and if the new features are worth it. If I upgrade I plan to add the traffic tuner.
    Would like to hear from anyone that has upgraded ot have a Z130bt. What are your thoughts.

2. Sep 29, 2011 at 7:13 PM
    lbridges

lbridges Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Indialantic, FL
    Vehicle:
    '11 PreRunner SR5
    I'm clueless, but wonder if you have looked over on avic411.com? I would think the audience that would have experience would be larger there. Just a suggestion.

3. Sep 29, 2011 at 7:15 PM
    tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Apple Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 6spd
    i have the 120BT also the only compaint I have is I cant see a damn thing in the daylight

4. Sep 30, 2011 at 9:48 AM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry [OP] trd larry

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    South Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    Sport pedals,, Magnaflow cat back exhaust system,Kuhmo 275x55x20, Platinum #220 Abyss wheels 20x9.5. Under hood lights, OEM LED cargo bed lights, extra D-rings installed in bed, AC mod, diff. breather mod, OEM LED puddle lights and footwell lights, Homelink mirror, oil catch can, raptor grille lights, replaced chrome grille molding with black molding, tailgate lock/unlock and tailgate opener, console organizer, glove compartment organizer, Caliraised stealth LED light bar, TRD Cold Air Intake, Lighted cup holders, Meso extended fuse cover, Meso stage 1 tail lights, Meso switch panel, Door bowl lights. Anytime front and rear backup camera mod. TRD Pro Rigid fog lights.Door edge guards. TRD Pro shift knob with Boomer's TRD LED light (Red for security, blue for interior), Glass Break Sensor, sensor with LED light tied into the security LED light, OEM LED Headlights, Sequential LED Turn Signals.
    I monitor avic411.com and it was not much help, that was why I posted here.
    They had alot of info going from 110 to the 120, that was why I upgraded. They don't seem to have much of a opinion on the 130bt.

5. Aug 20, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry [OP] trd larry

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    South Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    I did the upgrade from the 120bt to the 130bt. The software supports the traffic tuner. I was wondering if anyone who did the upgrade like I did installed the traffic tuner ND-TMC10?
    I know if you have the model 130bt it comes with the traffic tuner installed. I probably will purchase the traffic tuner, but I was just wondering if anyone did this how they like it.

Products Discussed in

To Top