Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Nav unit

Old 10-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
gsuit11 is on a distinguished road
Name: Gabe
gsuit11's Tacoma Gallery
Nav unit

Anyone know anything about this site or nav unit???

http://www.esunroof.com/toyota_tacoma_navigation.htm
Old 10-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
nope. looks cool though but i would never pay that much for that.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
For almost 1300!!! Thats crazy, you can get a much nicer ( in my opinion ) set up from best buy, for much less
Old 10-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
lbridges will become famous soon enoughlbridges will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Lee
lbridges's Tacoma Gallery
I believe it is a pre-fab car computer running Windows CE. Before laying out that kind of money I would want to know about screen performance in bright sunlight, startup/shutdown lag, etc.

I used to run a Dell Laptop with a Xenarc 7" touchscreen wired to go in/out of sleep mode via a momentary switch (monitor in a navigation pod on the dash of a Toyota MR2). Same capabilities, less cost, and I could take the laptop with me into the house or motel room when on the road, etc.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
That place looks shady as hell.

Neat looking, but I wouldn't trust that site unless I knew somebody with first-hand experience.

Fink
Old 10-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
There were a couple posted on ebay a while ago a few BIN @ $569 and others at $699